AJ (McCarron, not me) gettin' it done

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
He brought a girl who was crushing on him to his PARENTS home because she was drunk. She's obviously a glory hound, and it sounds like bringing her to mom and dad was better than taking her to a hotel.

Sounds like the best course of action to me. A gentleman who did the smart thing

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
He brought a girl who was crushing on him to his PARENTS home because she was drunk. She's obviously a glory hound, and it sounds like bringing her to mom and dad was better than taking her to a hotel.

Sounds like the best course of action to me. A gentleman who did the smart thing
I'm not downing AJ...I'm aggravated that this girl is getting her 15 mins at the expense of AJ. I hope this crap ceases come Fall

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
How is it that now AJ is referred to as Webb's boyfriend (he is the one with talent).
They are not married so who cares?
Now this other chick is saying "people are blowin it out of proportion" so why bring it up in the first place?
If Brent Musberger (sp?) keeps his yap shut none of this is happening.
I almost wish the game had been a close one, almost.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Spending the night with a blond "bikini model" can't be good for his relationship with the girlfriend.

Unfortunately, this is the kind of stuff that will be talked about and yes, it will be a distraction.

I bet Manti Te'O wished some of this stuff had been written about him.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

The story doesn't say anything about his parents' house. His parents are divorced, and, unless they moved independently recently, they don't live in T-Town. It's interesting that I mentioned to a friend a week or so ago that I was afraid that Webb would be a distraction and was using AJ. He commented that she was the one who should worry, because AJ had never had just one GF. My friend, Tony, is one of those people who can talk to someone for ten minutes and they regard him as their best friend. I've learned to listen to him. This just proves that point... :)

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
And I would guess more than one Alabama QB was getting it from more than one at a time....whatever.

And during the Fall, my guess is he's art enough to not entertain some overrated blond hook-up who tweets about 'Tuscaloosa and them temptations'. But still, this is just insane that it would be tabloid material

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
The price of being on top of the world. I saw some barners making comments in one of the articles about this, going on and on about how badly AJ was treating Katherine Webb and if she had just dated an Auburn QB, none of this would have happened.

Well, of course not. Had she dated an Auburn QB, she never would have been discovered during the most heavily covered college football game of the year and never would have become famous. Nobody would have known nor cared when her barner QB cheated on her. (not saying that's what happened here but you get the point).

I'm not a fan of this crap being trumpeted across the world - distractions and all that. But this is AJ's business. If he can handle it, more power to him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.