Link: Bama game tickets on sale to public at VT

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
Just ordered 10 tix, have buddies coming from all over! myrtle beach, raleigh, and chicago! We are going to own our row in section 301! I clicked on the map, Does anyone know if 301 is on Alabama's side or is it on vtech side. I realize I have bought tix from vtech site, so i assume we are on vtech's side, just wasnt sure.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
they were a fun bunch in 2009. I was on marta after the game talking with a VT guy and i told him that it was just payback for the music city bowl game where they creamed us and he got a good chuckle out of that. he said he was there and despite the victory was absolutely miserable.
A year ago, I had a VT fans tell me, in all seriousness, that Logan Thomas was a front-runner for the Heisman.
interestingly enough, my dad took me to my first Bama game in 1978 vs VPI. we sat in the endzone right next to the old student section fence and i still remember looking down and seeing Coach Bryant leaning on the goalpost like it was yesterday. i think i still have the ticket stub tucked away somewhere.
My first game was Bama vs Ga Tech in Birmingham in 1981. I recall seeing Coach Bryant leaning against the goalpost just as you recall.
The dadgum Yellow Jackets, if I recall, won that game, but did not have the common decency to win another game the rest of the year.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Just ordered 10 tix, have buddies coming from all over! myrtle beach, raleigh, and chicago! We are going to own our row in section 301! I clicked on the map, Does anyone know if 301 is on Alabama's side or is it on vtech side. I realize I have bought tix from vtech site, so i assume we are on vtech's side, just wasnt sure.
301 is the Bama side according to the CFA Classic website!!. The SEC Team will be on the opposite sideline with Sections 101, 130-140. Please click here to view a stadium map.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I got mine a while back off a seller on eBay with season tix for the home games for the wife since I'll be overseas the entire season.......wish I had known about these then

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I might have to get in on this. The hokie nation really seems to be conceding this game. I've been to tons of games in BDS and maintain my best seat is in my living room, but have never set foot in the Georgia Dome.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Just called ticket office after trying to buy online unsuccessfully -

SOLD OUT

Hope I get mine from the University. Great deal for those of you who were able to take advantage. There will be lots of crimson!

RTR from Canada

Jun 13, 2013
For those looking for tickets I bought some earlier on ebay but also took advantage of these. If anyone is looking for extra tickets get in touch with and I can get them to a 'Bama fan at a good price.

This will be my first live game (travelling from Toronto), have been a Tide fan my whole life so I can't wait! I will be sitting is section 350 which seems to be on the VT side- will there be any problem sporting a tide jersey on that side of the stadium?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Just called ticket office after trying to buy online unsuccessfully -

SOLD OUT

Hope I get mine from the University. Great deal for those of you who were able to take advantage. There will be lots of crimson!
I had read that on one of the other sites this morning...

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Me either. Wish I could go, but I can't this game. I'll try my best to go in December.
This reminds me of 1992. I missed one game, Tulane, because I did not want to go to New Orleans three times. Just as you know Bama will be back in Atlanta in December, I just knew that Bama would be in the Sugar Bowl in January. And I already had plans to go to the LSU game. Talk about "Travel with the Tide", we even used the bye week end to get to see that game. I had to attend a Trade Show in Vegas that week, so we drove to NO on Sunday, flew to Vegas Monday AM, flew back to NO Friday, and drove to BR Friday PM.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.