June is Gay Pride Month!

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/13/opini...aign=Feed:+rss/cnn_topstories+(RSS:+Top+Stori

Why isn't there Straight Pride month?

Why isn't there Straight Pride?
Because Congress has yet to pass a law requiring people to hide the fact they are straight. Because the streets are not filled with children who have been kicked out of their homes for being straight. Because there seems to be a lack of stories in which someone has been beaten, tied to a fence and left to die or shot in the face at point blank range because they were straight.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/13/opini...aign=Feed:+rss/cnn_topstories+(RSS:+Top+Stori

Why isn't there Straight Pride month?

Why isn't there Straight Pride?
Because Congress has yet to pass a law requiring people to hide the fact they are straight. Because the streets are not filled with children who have been kicked out of their homes for being straight. Because there seems to be a lack of stories in which someone has been beaten, tied to a fence and left to die or shot in the face at point blank range because they were straight.
This is a load of bs but what's important is that it makes you and your fellow libs feel good about themselves. That's always the underlying reality.

And a lack of stories? Really? I would be willing to bet hundreds of thousands more "straight" people have been murdered than homosexual. In just as many gruesome ways as well. So no, we don't need a straight pride whatever. The ongoing victimizing of whatever group helps no one but the lefty whiners who have nothing better to do than to bring attention mostly to themselves.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
June is Gay Pride month. So if you find yourself exhausted from all of this gay rights talk and want to leave a not-so-kind comment on a story, remember it's because of an openly gay man that you even have the technology to do so.

Who dat?

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
June is Gay Pride month. So if you find yourself exhausted from all of this gay rights talk and want to leave a not-so-kind comment on a story, remember it's because of an openly gay man that you even have the technology to do so.

Who dat?
Alan Turing, the guy mentioned earlier in the article

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Alan Turig's statue in England. I never knew he was defined by his gayness more so than his computer skills.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
The author of the article seemingly gives credit to Mr. Turig, who passed away in 1952, for having created internet message boards like this one where people like me can post hateful diatribes against people who I think look funny - or who seebell thinks I think look funny and tells me so! ;)

I thought Al Gore was responsible for all this stuff! :)

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Quoting from Homer Simpson, "we're here, we're ....., we want more beer"!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
And a lack of stories? Really? I would be willing to bet hundreds of thousands more "straight" people have been murdered than homosexual. In just as many gruesome ways as well...
Maybe so, but I doubt many of them have been murdered specifically because they were straight.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.