3. Texas A&M
4. Stanford
5. Georgia
6. Clemson
7. Alabama
8. Oklahoma State
9. Oregon
10. Oklahoma

Just got this from a friend so it's a copy and paste from an e-mail so don't look for a link.

Flame away.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Wow. Brando's anti Bama and SEC is ridiculous. I know we will all see Bama at #7 is outrageous but not having a SEC team in his top 4 and only 2 in his top 10 shows he knows absolutely nothing about college football. If I knew as little about my job as he does I would not have one.

Edit: I missed A&M at #3 but he is still an idiot.

Lost in TN

1st Team
Sep 20, 2009
Collierville, TN
Buzzard's buddy from S'port has released his Top 10

1. Louisville
2. Ohio State
3. Texas A&M
4. Stanford
5. Georgia
6. Clemson
7. Alabama
8. Oklahoma State
9. Oregon
10. Oklahoma

Just got this from a friend so it's a copy and paste from an e-mail so don't look for a link.

Flame away.
Top 10 of What? I would agree on Louisville, if he is saying who won the basketball championship. I would also agree to place Ohio State ahead of Alabama if the list is of Worst Schedule EVER!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
LOL @ Brando. His stupidity knows no limits. There are 4-5 teams Brando put in front of Bama, that won't be in front of Bama when the real standings come out. I'm glad though that will most people would rather be thought the fool, Brando actually wants to prove to be the fool.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Buzzard's buddy from S'port has released his Top 10

1. Louisville
2. Ohio State
3. Texas A&M
4. Stanford
5. Georgia
6. Clemson
7. Alabama
8. Oklahoma State
9. Oregon
10. Oklahoma

Flame away.

well, his credibility just dropped a few notches...and thats with my being generous and considering it had any room to fall...

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Typical Brando. This is just a way to get a big reaction out of Bama fans. You have to remember that he picked Ole Miss to beat Bama and win the SEC a few years ago.

RTRCharlotte

Scout Team
Jul 26, 2010
When Slive negotiates with these networks, we should negotiate the personnel allowed to get a stones throw from the SEC. Dr. Lou and Brando are two that come to mind

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
Are we sure this is legit? I know Brando is a corn dog homer, but this seems far fetched even for him. Wouldn't surprise me at all if this is a fake.
Why you calling me out? Like I would post something fake. Thanx for catching my back BamaMan09.

j/k. I would have posted a link if I had it but this is just a Brando tactic to get everyone ticked off. Looks like it's working.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
On twitter he said that Bama will lose to A&M and then most likely the SECCG. He said after the SECCG all SEC teams will have at least too losses. He said what's wild about that, the only time I can think of that that happened recently would be 07 with LSU winning it.

The funny thing was he said all teams will have two losses because it's a top heavy league. That doesn't even make sense. Top heavy to me would imply that the tops teams would go undefeated or have one loss at the most. But then again there is no point in trying to understand what he is talking about.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
On twitter he said that Bama will lose to A&M and then most likely the SECCG. He said after the SECCG all SEC teams will have at least too losses. He said what's wild about that, the only time I can think of that that happened recently would be 07 with LSU winning it.

The funny thing was he said all teams will have too losses because it's a top heavy league. That doesn't even make sense. Top heavy to me would imply that the tops teams would go undefeated or have one loss at the most. But then again there is no point in trying to understand what he is talking about.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Top heavy totally contradicts two losses. I'm amazed a person in his position knows so little.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.