Link: Barrett Jones Signs A $2.6 Million Dollar Contract With Rams

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I think he'll get a raise next year. He's really not getting much over the NFL minimum. Be that as it may, Barrett is a smart guy and I think he will make the best of his money.

Barrett is the kind of guy that makes us proud and I'm very proud for him. Congrats.
There has been a question as to if he'll be able to play this season. That's why he dropped in the draft.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I think he'll get a raise next year. He's really not getting much over the NFL minimum. Be that as it may, Barrett is a smart guy and I think he will make the best of his money.

Barrett is the kind of guy that makes us proud and I'm very proud for him. Congrats.
He can't get a raise in 2014 because of the new CBA deal.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sam Bradford, a good young one. With Fisher as head coach, I think the Rams will be up and coming.
They're tough, very much so. Their biggest problem is that they're in the division with the 49ers & Seahawks. The good news, is that in all 4 games vs those two teams last season , they went toe to toe. I may be wrong because I'm not fact checking, but if I recall correctly, they swept the Seahawks, tied us one game and beat us the other one (us = 49ers).

Another thing working against them is what every SEC West fan has known for years..All the Cardinals need is a QB. So if the Carson Palmer we've seen for the last 4 years shows up, then mehhh...but if All-Pro Carson shows up....trouble

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Actually, they split with Seattle. They lost 20-13 in the last week. The Seahawks scored a TD with less than four minutes to go in the game.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
They're tough, very much so. Their biggest problem is that they're in the division with the 49ers & Seahawks. The good news, is that in all 4 games vs those two teams last season , they went toe to toe. I may be wrong because I'm not fact checking, but if I recall correctly, they swept the Seahawks, tied us one game and beat us the other one (us = 49ers).

Another thing working against them is what every SEC West fan has known for years..All the Cardinals need is a QB. So if the Carson Palmer we've seen for the last 4 years shows up, then mehhh...but if All-Pro Carson shows up....trouble
The NFC West is turning into the toughest division in the NFL.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Barring injury, I believe he will be a multi-year success. What, like, all of a sudden out of nowhere, Barrett is going to fail at something?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.