*** QB David Cornwell Commits to Alabama ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Re: **** QB David Cornwell Commits to Bama ***

I guess that is one way to answer the who controls the tide questions.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

He's a huge pick up..I get excited when a player commits to us..This one is different..You know you're looking at our future QB & leader of our team..Here's a video from the Dallas Elite 11 Camp..Goodness that's a big boy & has a cannon for an arm..Very Very accurate as he leads the offense in drills..

[video=youtube;7O6jW2M9Kfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7O6jW2M9Kfw#![/video]

Last edited:

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

He's a huge pick up..I get excited when a player commits to us..This one is different..You know you're looking at our future QB & leader of our team..Here's a video from the Dallas Elite 11 Camp..Goodness that's a big boy & has a cannon for an arm..Very Very accurate as he leads the offense in drills..

[video=youtube;7O6jW2M9Kfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7O6jW2M9Kfw#![/video]
hearing the word "tebow" and "huge" a lot in the background of that video. I'm pretty excited about this guy, and getting him means AU and UT struck out so triple bonus.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

hearing the word "tebow" and "huge" a lot in the background of that video. I'm pretty excited about this guy, and getting him means AU and UT struck out so triple bonus.
Exactly..Stature wise he does remind you of Tebow..But has perfect QB mechanics & accuracy..I love watching his delivery..He has perfect QB mechanics & is light years ahead of Tebow in that department & phase of the game..

Last edited:

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

Here is his actual highlight video, and you can tell from watching that this guy is an absolute beast.

He looks like a clone of Andrew Luck, but mostly in the sense that he is very athletic without solely relying doesn't on his athleticism. The more I see, the more excited I get. I'd be willing to bet he gets his 5* by the end of the year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.