Link: Looks Like "Johnny Football" Isn't Happy In College Station

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Was always one of his top choices. When he could not get into A&M he immediately chose Bama. I have always been a Bama fan so was happy he chose it.
He made the better choice. ;-) By the time he leaves, he'll be really glad he went to Alabama. It's not just a football school. There are great people in Tuscaloosa.

texasaggie84

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
Danville, CA
He made the better choice. ;-) By the time he leaves, he'll be really glad he went to Alabama. It's not just a football school. There are great people in Tuscaloosa.
I think he is going to love Bama and Tuscaloosa. We enjoyed it when we were there. Folks there are good people.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
He's a great little football player but he's a tad bit spoiled, and if he doesn't like all the media attention etc. maybe he should pass up attending every single nationally televised anything that comes on TV. That way he'd also have time to work on his book, "Poor Widdle Rich Boy"

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Manziel, entering his freshman season after sitting out the 2011 season as a redshirt, would have felt it was necessary to transfer if the suspension wasn’t overturned on appeal, according to the source.
Almost sounds like blackmail..............no, he wouldn't do that.................nor would he get his parents to intercede......no![/sarcasm]

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
Yes, but you knew you didn't have a national audience...
True. Not sure if that would have stopped an idiot like me but...maybe. :biggrin2:

His dad needs to have a word or two with him. I did not have the benefit of that at that age. Probably would have helped.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.