Updated 2014 prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Thanks, Jam. Your updates are like crack - I can't get enough! LOL!

You mention we'll pass on OG Jordan Sims due to the numbers crunch. Hate to just give a highly ranked prospect to the barn. Any chance we find a way to fit him in?
LOL thanks man. I know he want to be @ Bama. If he shows up to camp in July with his weight down and really shines then he could grab a spot, but the staff is extremely high on Mosely.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
How many OL commitments will UA take this class you think Jam? Who looks like the most likely people to fill those roles?
IMO 5, 1 more Guard and 2 Tackles. IMO Mosely, Robinson, and Johnson from Mizzou. That would be the best scenario. Getting Johnson on campus earlier this week was huge.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
IMO 5, 1 more Guard and 2 Tackles. IMO Mosely, Robinson, and Johnson from Mizzou. That would be the best scenario. Getting Johnson on campus earlier this week was huge.
Sounds about right; we may take 3 tackles depending on how Brown responds to his issues. I'm guessing the third would be a Juco.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Just to give you guys a bit of a heads-up: We've had a lot of these aggregate type threads the past few months, which is fine with the board being so fluid this early in the recruiting season, but in the next few weeks we'll probably start to transition more to our traditional one-prospect one-thread policy.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Just to give you guys a bit of a heads-up: We've had a lot of these aggregate type threads the past few months, which is fine with the board being so fluid this early in the recruiting season, but in the next few weeks we'll probably start to transition more to our traditional one-prospect one-thread policy.
Good. Gets confusing at times with numerous threads on the same topic. I know there are a few Marlon threads on the first page. Could you merge them to keep the discussion in one thread?

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Good. Gets confusing at times with numerous threads on the same topic. I know there are a few Marlon threads on the first page. Could you merge them to keep the discussion in one thread?
Certainly, I'll try to merge as much as possible when I have the time to hunt them down.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
I read on a different site that Paige did not make the score he needed on the ACT, 18, so he now needs a B on the class he is currently taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.