Updated 2014 prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
As always...until the ink dries.
Hearing Marlon Humphrey, Jalen Tabor, John Smith, Elisha Shaw, Tyler Luatua, Johnnie Dixon, and C.J. Hampton as the 7 most likely candidates to land in the remaining spots, and not all will have a spot.

Also hearing Hand to Michigan, Fournette to LSU, Carter to Florida, Hootie to LSU, Noil to A&M, Dupre to the Noles.

If anyone has an inside track that refutes any of this information please share it.
I think Humphrey and Hampton are the most likely. I think we get Hootie. I think we'll get either Dixon or Hall; one more OL; Elam and/or Mosley. I think we have a chance with Evans. We may have room for others depending on some of our current commits. Tabor i think goes Maryland.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
See post #7 in the thread "Good read on Lawrence Hootie Jones"
Thanks. Missed that last week. I don't see his announcement date having anything to do with him going to LSU. I think it has more to do with being an EE and just returning from a visit. He probably expects to have his mind made up on his way home on November 10.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Hootie to bama from what I'm hearing currently. He will be visiting bama for the Tennessee and LSU game as it stands right now. Also Wallace from Missouri looks to be the other tackle in this class and likely will end up close to or be a 5 star player. Hand will make his visit and it will come down to bama & um for him with um leading right now. We currently lead for Elam as well. Cornwell will be ready for spring ball and to the people asking if his scholly was ever in trouble are being ridiculous. Shaw, Tyler lutua I know I misspelled that, but they missed their opportunities as it stands right now. Tabor is an option as well as tony brown ,but we are being very picky with our spots from here on out.

Bamaglory

1st Team
Dec 8, 2005
Surprised you say we lead for Elam based on the other poster that has been saying he knows people in Ky and swears Elam will stay home. Thanks for the info by the way.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
Per Tidesports, Alabama has just offered a juco dt named Terrell Clinkscales. What do you think is up with that?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Just because we lead for a guy doesn't mean the staff will stop evaluating prospects ever. They will offer guys all the way to Feb . If they find a prospect they like. And I saw what the said poster said and I respectfully disagree with him.

chains

Scout Team
Jun 12, 2009
Per Tidesports, Alabama has just offered a juco dt named Terrell Clinkscales. What do you think is up with that?
from watching his film, he plays with good pad leverage and has excellent quickness. Looks like an SEC DL. Could be we could move AR to DE with another pile pusher in the middle.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Surprised you say we lead for Elam based on the other poster that has been saying he knows people in Ky and swears Elam will stay home. Thanks for the info by the way.
That poster was a Kentucky coach.............:cool2:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
As always...until the ink dries.
Hearing Marlon Humphrey, Jalen Tabor, John Smith, Elisha Shaw, Tyler Luatua, Johnnie Dixon, and C.J. Hampton as the 7 most likely candidates to land in the remaining spots, and not all will have a spot.

Also hearing Hand to Michigan, Fournette to LSU, Carter to Florida, Hootie to LSU, Noil to A&M, Dupre to the Noles.

If anyone has an inside track that refutes any of this information please share it.

Speedy Noil and Malachi Dupre are Lsu locks, haven't you heard???? :rolleye2:

If that does indeed come to pass, les miles has some ' splaining to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.