U4-BB Season Tickets for sale

CmdrThor

1st Team
Oct 29, 2008
Marietta, GA
I have four season tickets for sale in section U4-BB which is in the east upper deck. The seats are row 30 seats 11,12,13 and row 29 seat 13. We've sat in row 30 11-12 since the last expansion and we annexed the piggyback seats to our account last year. It works well for a group of 4 as you can easily have conversation between the two rows (although by conversation I really mean high-fiving after another touchdown is scored).

The price is $2600 for all four seats, only Paypal is accepted which will give you buyer's protection. The tickets will ship USPS insured Priority Mail within 1 business day of me receiving them from the ticket office which will be in mid-August. Signature will be required for the shipment. Payment is due in full at the time of sale.

UPDATE - Tickets sold

Last edited:

CmdrThor

1st Team
Oct 29, 2008
Marietta, GA
The reason we are selling by the way is we are hitting several away games this year as it is our goal to see Alabama play at all of the SEC stadiums, and the extra cost of the trips has to come out of the budget somewhere! :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.