Aaron Hernandez Possible Homicide Connection

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
You sign a 40 million dollar contract and then get ....ed and kill somebody because he talked to people you don't like or approve of.
This may be the primest example of total and complete ignorance and stupidity I've ever heard of.
Give me 40 million and I'm gonna love everybody, and I don't care who you talk to, what you do, where you go, what your name is.....

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Not only that but he apparently forgot about his own home survellience camera, where he is seen parading around with a pistol before and after the murder...And he picked the guy up and killed him (allegedly) near his own house (AH). I haven't seen it confirmed, but I can only assume the gun used & casings the murderer left in the car seat of the rental was a match to Hernandez' pistol.
Did he really think the police wouldn't find all that?

I saw someone post this beneath one of the articles about the investigation & it sums up my thoughts pretty well also.
"How hard is it to just sit on your piles of money and not kill somebody?" Couldn't agree more. Just so much stupidity...

Ironic, he and Tebow were teammates at UF and Tebow is the likely candidate to take his TE spot...

You sign a 40 million dollar contract and then get ....ed and kill somebody because he talked to people you don't like or approve of.
This may be the primest example of total and complete ignorance and stupidity I've ever heard of.
Give me 40 million and I'm gonna love everybody, and I don't care who you talk to, what you do, where you go, what your name is.....

Last edited:

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Like the tired cliche goes...you can't fix stupid, even with 40 million dollars. It boggles my mind how this sort of thing can happen with someone who has reached his position in life.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Not only that but he apparently forgot about his own home survellience camera, where he is seen parading around with a pistol before and after the murder...And he picked the guy up and killed him (allegedly) near his own house (AH). I haven't seen it confirmed, but I can only assume the gun used & casings the murderer left in the car seat of the rental was a match to Hernandez' pistol.
Did he really think the police wouldn't find all that?

I saw someone post this beneath one of the articles about the investigation & it sums up my thoughts pretty well also.
"How hard is it to just sit on your piles of money and not kill somebody?" Couldn't agree more. Just so much stupidity...

Ironic, he and Tebow were teammates at UF and Tebow is the likely candidate to take his TE spot...
I can't comprehend the mentality. You have tens of millions of dollars ..... for playing a game. You have all the benefits that society offers to those with fame and fortune. All you have to do to keep it all .......... is not be a violent criminal. Why is that such a high threshold for some? SMH

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Apparently not his first killing:

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) -- FOX 25 has learned exclusively that investigators are looking into Aaron Hernandez as a possible suspect in a double murder that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Someinteresting things to me in this case:
1) I'm not sure I've ever seen a tighter/detailed timeline in an investigation based almost solely on cell phone records/ tracing the signal and surveillance footage, both from AH own system and public ones. Most of us have serious concerns about The Patriot Act & the invasion of privacy, but there's no denying it seems to have worked for the good in this case to find the alleged killer/s.
2) How sloppy it all was--clearly it seems pre-meditated based on what the police have put together, yet SO sloppy...it just reeks of an arrogant, invincible attitude and profoundly stupid all at the same time. He leaves his chewed up gum and a casing in the seat. Now we hear he was also accused last week of shooting some guy in the face in Florida following an argument in a club. Either AH changed drastically in the last 2-3 yrs or Tim Tebow and UM did one heckuva job keeping AH in check while he was on campus for this kind of behavior to have not impacted their team.
3) The missing pieces -obviously the gun used, and then there's that missing side mirror off the rental car--the agency said it was missing when AH returned the car to them.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Off topic: I don't know why but my enter key is not working on this forum...it works everywhere else but on this forum. That's why there is no spacing between my last post. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Cat:

a) My enter key works just fine.

b) On your other post above - the detectives absolutely did an outstanding job putting this case together using electronic forensics. I'm OK with law enforcement using modern electronic techniques to help manage crime but there has to be oversight and reasonable transparency so we (the public) know what is going on - to whatever extent it makes sense.

A.H. and his buddies no doubt were at a minimum sloppy and to a great extent arrogant in their actions. I think the fame and fortune along with his thug background got the better of him.

I also now recognize that while at U.F. he probably got away with some stuff under Coach Meyer that he (hopefully) wouldn't now under Coach Muschamp. Easy to play the blame game so I'll stop there. The milk has been spilled and it's really just a sad sad affair.

And just like that.......

........a career was finished.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.