Aaron Hernandez Possible Homicide Connection

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Apparently not his first killing:

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) -- FOX 25 has learned exclusively that investigators are looking into Aaron Hernandez as a possible suspect in a double murder that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.
If there's anything to this, I think it's safe to say this guy's a full blown sociopath.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
Thought he was Michael Corleone... actually was Fredo.

He couldn't have made it easier for the cops short of leaving a trail of doughnuts from the crime scene to his front door.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Some updates:

The guy shot in the face in Florida was found in an industrial park...there seems to be a pattern with
car rentals, arguments in nightclubs, shootings and industrial parks.

Hernandez is being investigated for a 2012 double-murder, and is being sued for allegedly shooting Alexander Bradley in the face. Bradley's attorney, David Jaroslawicz, told USAToday.com on Friday that Bradley, who was found alone and bleeding in a Florida industrial park, "...was left there because they thought he would be dead."
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...pect-in-odin-lloyd-murder-captured-in-florida

Some friend...shot him and left him in an industrial park, jeez...
It was an argument at Tootsie's, a Miami strip club, that caused Hernandez to shoot his friend Alexander S. Bradley, a federal lawsuit alleges. The suit does not state whether the shooting was accidental or intentional.
According to the suit, filed June 19, Hernandez and Bradley were driving through Palm Beach County after leaving the club. Hernandez discharged a gun, the suit states, and a bullet struck Bradley, putting out his right eye.
Also some blurbs about his UF days...he wasn't a choir boy apparently.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fl-aaron-hernandez-murder-miramar-20130628,0,1069323.story

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
All Suspects Apprehended in Lloyd Murder

"Officials believe they have now apprehended ALL THREE men involved in the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd on June 17th, including Aaron Hernandez.

The Bristol County D.A. in Massachusetts tells TMZ, law enforcement apprehended suspect #3 Ernest Wallace this morning in Miramar, Florida ... more than a thousand miles away from the scene of the crime.

As we reported, the other two suspects -- Aaron Hernandez and Carlos Ortiz -- were both arrested earlier this week.

The D.A. tells us, officials believe these are the ONLY three men involved in the murder."

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/28/aaron-...d-apprehended/

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
A.H. must have been in a gang the entire time he was playing football.

Gangs....thugs......I'll never understand how someone with so much to gain --- and even more to lose --- could let that take his life over.

Surreal....:(

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
A bit of new info...the guy that AH allegedly shot in the eye is from Connecticut; lots of Connecticut and Rhode Island connections in all this. Evidence from the condo taken that may be related to the Lloyd shooting.
Police have also seized a gray SUV found at AH uncle's home in Bristol that matches the description of the one used in the 2012 double homicide...

The request from Boston police in the July 2012 double homicide was based on evidence developed through the investigation of Lloyd's slaying, Bristol Police Lt. Kevin Morrell said. He said police were asked to search the same home in Bristol for both investigations, and a vehicle was seized at the address on Friday.
and this...

Authorities have also linked Hernandez to a May 18 fight outside a bar in Providence, R.I., that involved a gun.
A prosecutor with the Bristol County district attorney's office has said that a man who matched the description of a man seen on video with Hernandez on the night of Lloyd's slaying was seen putting a gun under a car during the Rhode Island incident.
Authorities traced that gun to a Florida gun shop.
Then following Lloyd's death, police said they recovered a .22 caliber gun about a quarter-mile from the defendant's home — a weapon authorities said was traced to the same store.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...t-end-charged-murder-moved-to-new-cell-070213

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
For those who do not know, the Patriots allowed fans to swap Aaron Hernandez jerseys for those of other Patriots. During the event, over 1,000 Hernandez jerseys were returned. Link

Great move by the Patriots.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Kraft speaks out......"principle is more important than money."

I have a lot of respect for Robert Kraft.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...hernandez-saying-feels-duped-tight-end-guilty
As much as I dislike the Patriots, (I'm a colts fan, plus I dislike the sports teams of Boston as a general rule) I have grown to strongly admire Robert Kraft. He seems to be a legitimately good guy, and it amazed me to see the way he fought on the players behalf during the lockout. He and his organization have handled this whole messy situation with a lot of class.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.