Aaron Hernandez Possible Homicide Connection

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
'State and local police spent hours at the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez on Tuesday night as another group of officers searched an industrial park about a mile away where a body was discovered the day before.'

link: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20710236,00.html

I saw this earlier, and I remembered him at Florida along w/ Tebow (now reunited at the Patriots) so it was kinda shocking. Probably 'much ado about nothing' but interesting too.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
This is beginning to look ugly for Hernandez. The longer it plays out, the more he looks to be involved.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
My brother is a news producer for WPRI in Providence. He's parked outside Aaron's fancy pad. Maybe we'll get a white Audi chase down 95?

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Arrest I this case is likely. I just don't understand all this. Why do people put themselves in the position!?!
Your guess is as good as mine...I panic if I don't have enough food for the family...this guy is destroying evidence without breaking a sweat.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Per ABC News, arrest warrant has been issued for Hernandez, obstruction of justice. Listening to his past troubles, he is a thug! Murder charges can't be more than a day or two away... If your innocent you don't destroy your phone, security system, and bring in a gaggle of maids for a deep clean.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Per ABC News, arrest warrant has been issued for Hernandez, obstruction of justice. Listening to his past troubles, he is a thug! Murder charges can't be more than a day or two away... If your innocent you don't destroy your phone, security system, and bring in a gaggle of maids for a deep clean.
Him doing those things (guilty or not) might just save his life though...either way is this another possible Ray Lewis? IDK what happened there, but it reminds me of that.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Him doing those things (guilty or not) might just save his life though...either way is this another possible Ray Lewis? IDK what happened there, but it reminds me of that.
While pictures on the phone may not be able to be recovered, any texts/call logs can be recreated by his service provider, all it takes is a warrant. Unless his security system was not monitored and the only HD was in his house, the feed will be easy for his monitoring company to produce. I have heard conflicting reports on the cleaning crew. Not sure they actually were able to start cleaning. Even if they did, according to a friend whose business includes crime scene/suicide clean up, most "cleaning" crews do not posess the necessary chemicals or procedure to remove all the evidence left behind.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
While pictures on the phone may not be able to be recovered, any texts/call logs can be recreated by his service provider, all it takes is a warrant. Unless his security system was not monitored and the only HD was in his house, the feed will be easy for his monitoring company to produce. I have heard conflicting reports on the cleaning crew. Not sure they actually were able to start cleaning. Even if they did, according to a friend whose business includes crime scene/suicide clean up, most "cleaning" crews do not posess the necessary chemicals or procedure to remove all the evidence left behind.
If he's a Verizon customer than the government has already seen his calls and texts, so I'd say they're covered. ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.