Link: OK, more ITAT paranoia...

That VipersStrike dude made me literally LOL with talking about how "classless" we are in public while watching a game. I went to the 2011 IB beatdown out at the Pasture and heard a copious amount of swearing with no less than 10 kids(oldest that I saw couldn't have been more than 8 or 9) in the immediate vicinity along with ALL of them chanting "WDE" over and over again. Gotta love that Barn hypocrisy.
That's why I hate it when people say Roll __Tide... Pure classlesstivity... I know that isn't a word.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
They lived on 1972 for decades, of course none of them recall the 73 score.
I remember talk about the 2010 season by some suggesting the scenarios were similar. Auburn gets an IB win, and Bama goes on a lengthy IB win streak. No reason to see otherwise right now.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I remember talk about the 2010 season by some suggesting the scenarios were similar. Auburn gets an IB win, and Bama goes on a lengthy IB win streak. No reason to see otherwise right now.
Many years of winning can help ease the memory of that game.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I remember Colin Cowherd (no friend of Alabama football) explicitly stating that he had inside sources confirm that Alabama players were not on performance-enhancing drugs, and that Saban ran one of the cleanest programs in the country.
Yes, but Cowherd inside sources were bought and paid for by the REC. :)

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
There is no secret sauce (PED's) at Bama, or for that matter, in college football anywhere. These guys are tested out the wazoo. Our players are bigger and faster because CNS recruits guys who are already bugger and faster before they ever get here. No secret there.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
When the barn fans come out and rip their former head coach because there was NO strength and conditioning program pretty much at all, don't hate on the programs that take it seriously. Scott Cochran and the dedication of our players have a lot to do with how big our folks are period.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Those idiots continue to hang on to that 2010 IB like it's the last good thing that is ever going to happen to them in life. Since that game, three years ago, they have done nadda, nothing, zero. They are 11-14 the last two years combined. We have beaten them by a combined total of 91-14 and they have not scored a single offensive point. Georgia has beaten them by a combined total of 83-7. They have not won an SEC game since October of 2011. Not to mention getting annihilated 63-21 by Texas A&M, getting walloped 41-20 by Ole Miss, and 24-7 by a downright horrible Arkansas team. Yet, somehow, the last two years "don't count" to them. Or is it us who are not supposed to count their last two seasons? Yeah, it's probably the latter. So, I guess by their logic, ITAT has not fielded a team since 2010. :)

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
Those idiots continue to hang on to that 2010 IB like it's the last good thing that is ever going to happen to them in life. Since that game, three years ago, they have done nadda, nothing, zero. They are 11-14 the last two years combined. We have beaten them by a combined total of 91-14 and they have not scored a single offensive point. Georgia has beaten them by a combined total of 83-7. They have not won an SEC game since October of 2011. Not to mention getting annihilated 63-21 by Texas A&M, getting walloped 41-20 by Ole Miss, and 24-7 by a downright horrible Arkansas team. Yet, somehow, the last two years "don't count" to them. Or is it us who are not supposed to count their last two seasons? Yeah, it's probably the latter. So, I guess by their logic, ITAT has not fielded a team since 2010. :)
Plus, we could have beaten them 77-0 last year, had Saban wanted to totally embarrass and disrespect them. Remember, the score was 42-0 at the half.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Slightly off topic but if you want a good chuckle, I found this in the thread over there titled "more Nick Marshall Highlights"....there's a link in that thread to their new qb Nick Marshall's twitter feed...

I won't link it because twitter is usually loaded with profanity but this is what Marshall's profile at the top says...

WarEagle#14

@NicMarshall7

6/30/92 Auburn University Chasing This Money $$ #TeamLoc #TeamMarshall #912 W.S.G.C #W.D.E #WarEagle

Auburn

:D

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.