Link: OK, more ITAT paranoia...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They show up big, they get bigger because their diet and workouts are all in-tune with that goal...gotta be steroids!

I mean, Derrick Henry arrived bigger than any of the other tailbacks...

BSBHVR2

3rd Team
May 13, 2011
Alabama
The thing that I love most in that thread is the post by LocalTiger. The 2010 IB will be, and is, the defining moment for an entire generation of boogdom. NOT the NC they went on to win. I love it. YES, love it. Bless their hearts...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII smartphone using Tapatalk 2

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The thing that I love most in that thread is the post by LocalTiger. The 2010 IB will be, and is, the defining moment for an entire generation of boogdom. NOT the NC they went on to win. I love it. YES, love it. Bless their hearts...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII smartphone using Tapatalk 2
The 2009 Iron Bowl was the mirror image of the 2010 game. The #1 team falls way behind and rallies late to win. But if we were going to have a TideFans gathering and were told we would watch one game from the 2009 season, I'd vote for the Texas game.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Whatever helps them sleep at night. You know the old saying, "you can't throw mud at people without getting your hands dirty." I think that saying fits the ITAT folks like a glove.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
The 2009 Iron Bowl was the mirror image of the 2010 game. The #1 team falls way behind and rallies late to win. But if we were going to have a TideFans gathering and were told we would watch one game from the 2009 season, I'd vote for the Texas game.
I'd pick the SECCG. That Florida team is the best team we've faced under Saban. It was the best game Alabama has played I've ever seen.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
I'd vote for Va Tech, LSU, Florida (SECCG), and Texas (BCSCG) over the Auburn game.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
Their paranoia reminds me of the UFO-Roswell conspiracy theorists, with the notable exception that the Roswell crowd has more evidence supporting their claims.

I remember Colin Cowherd (no friend of Alabama football) explicitly stating that he had inside sources confirm that Alabama players were not on performance-enhancing drugs, and that Saban ran one of the cleanest programs in the country.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
SECCG for me

Kevin4Bama

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2005
Theodore, Alabama, United States
Well, we know that any fans of Auburn are also graduates (they told us so, as they don't have any sidewalk fans). Therefore I am to surmise that the original poster is an illustrious Barn graduate. I give you this:

watching the south carolina vs alabama 2010 game
on fox sportsouth right now, you can not convince me that alabama is not on some type of performing inhancement drug, there is no way there lineman and line backers and running backs are that much bigger than everybody else.
Great English department they have over there in West Georgia.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
1) OK, so we were juicing BEFORE the 2010 Iron Bowl (according to the hacks) and the refs are in our hip pocket - anybody care to explain LOGICALLY how we've lost ANY games the past four years?

2) My only "disgruntlement" about us putting up their threads (and make no mistake, they're high comedy) is it gives them a feeling we take them seriously. They measure THEMSELVES by us; we ARE the measuring rod for everybody so I guess I just don't know what that feels like. When a foot measures itself against a yard, it always comes up short. When a nanometer (Auburn) measures itself by a galaxy (us), I can't even imagine the inferiority complex.

3) Their HIGH NOTE of 2010 is beating us. Not only that but their HIGH NOTE ALL-TIME was getting the Iron Bowl moved to Jordan-Hare Stadium in 1989. Listen to an Aubie talk about that game - they talk more about the LOCATION of that game than anything else. That was a DEVASTATING LOSS for us, cost us a legitimate shot at the national title (we were #2 behind Colorado), and most of them couldn't name the score if you asked them. They couldn't tell you a single play in the game. But they can tell you it was "first time ever." (In a truly classless comment, Pat Tie actually compared Auburn getting that game with the fall of the Berlin Wall about three weeks before the Iron Bowl, comparing the "liberation" of a bunch of Barner fans with folks who lived under Communism for a generation).

Here's to me what is funny - even though we all hear about the great rivalry of the Iron Bowl, how often when we beat them is it really just another irritant, another roadblock, another game? They beat us and you'd think they just won a national title; we beat them and the usual question is, "Are you going to Atlanta next weekend?"

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
If you attend an agricultural school and want to use the insult "heifer," shouldn't you at least be able to spell it correctly?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
1) OK, so we were juicing BEFORE the 2010 Iron Bowl (according to the hacks) and the refs are in our hip pocket - anybody care to explain LOGICALLY how we've lost ANY games the past four years?

2) My only "disgruntlement" about us putting up their threads (and make no mistake, they're high comedy) is it gives them a feeling we take them seriously. They measure THEMSELVES by us; we ARE the measuring rod for everybody so I guess I just don't know what that feels like. When a foot measures itself against a yard, it always comes up short. When a nanometer (Auburn) measures itself by a galaxy (us), I can't even imagine the inferiority complex.

3) Their HIGH NOTE of 2010 is beating us. Not only that but their HIGH NOTE ALL-TIME was getting the Iron Bowl moved to Jordan-Hare Stadium in 1989. Listen to an Aubie talk about that game - they talk more about the LOCATION of that game than anything else. That was a DEVASTATING LOSS for us, cost us a legitimate shot at the national title (we were #2 behind Colorado), and most of them couldn't name the score if you asked them. They couldn't tell you a single play in the game. But they can tell you it was "first time ever." (In a truly classless comment, Pat Tie actually compared Auburn getting that game with the fall of the Berlin Wall about three weeks before the Iron Bowl, comparing the "liberation" of a bunch of Barner fans with folks who lived under Communism for a generation).

Here's to me what is funny - even though we all hear about the great rivalry of the Iron Bowl, how often when we beat them is it really just another irritant, another roadblock, another game? They beat us and you'd think they just won a national title; we beat them and the usual question is, "Are you going to Atlanta next weekend?"
That's not really their reaction at all. Their reaction is "butthurt" at being ridiculed. I weighed whether or not to put it up, but it's offseason...

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I've never understood their fixation on having the game moved other than they thought Legion Field was our "home" field. The problem with that is that AU used to have at least 1 or 2 games there other than the IB every year so at most we might have played 1 more game there each year than they did.

DothanTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 6, 2011
That VipersStrike dude made me literally LOL with talking about how "classless" we are in public while watching a game. I went to the 2011 IB beatdown out at the Pasture and heard a copious amount of swearing with no less than 10 kids(oldest that I saw couldn't have been more than 8 or 9) in the immediate vicinity along with ALL of them chanting "WDE" over and over again. Gotta love that Barn hypocrisy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.