Bars In New Orleans for Bama Fans

Zack

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2012
Hey Guys-

Making my first trip to Nola for a bachelor party opening weekend of college football. Going to have a mix of Bama fans and UGA fans in attendance. Surely there are some recommendations for good sports bars that will have the Bama game on!

BrandonOfMetry

Scout Team
Oct 5, 2005
Houston
Go to the Rusty Nail in the Warehouse District, just off Annunciation and upriver from downtown. Unless something's changed in the past few years it's the Bama bar.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Rusty Nail is the only option for Alabama fans unless you want to just go to a random sports bar with a bunch of LSU fans.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
Rusty Nail is the only option for Alabama fans unless you want to just go to a random sports bar with a bunch of LSU fans.
My wife is from NO. We are big Saints fans. We usually go over for a game every year with another couple who are big Saints fans too. Just for fyi, my buddy is a State alum. We like to go out the day before in the Quarter and catch a LSU game if it doesn't really interfere with our games (he usually doesn't care anyway since they are never on TV). We always wear LSU crap. We then proceed to completly dogpile LSU, saying we suck, the QB is garbage, our Defense can't tackle , etc. It is a riot. We get whatever Corndogs are around us so upset at their team that they go insane. Takes a few to really get going. Night games are best.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
My wife is from NO. We are big Saints fans. We usually go over for a game every year with another couple who are big Saints fans too. Just for fyi, my buddy is a State alum. We like to go out the day before in the Quarter and catch a LSU game if it doesn't really interfere with our games (he usually doesn't care anyway since they are never on TV). We always wear LSU crap. We then proceed to completly dogpile LSU, saying we suck, the QB is garbage, our Defense can't tackle , etc. It is a riot. We get whatever Corndogs are around us so upset at their team that they go insane. Takes a few to really get going. Night games are best.
Hilarious!!! :biggrin:

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Hey Guys-

Making my first trip to Nola for a bachelor party opening weekend of college football. Going to have a mix of Bama fans and UGA fans in attendance. Surely there are some recommendations for good sports bars that will have the Bama game on!
If you're feeling a bit randy and don't mind running the risk of jail time, I hear Krystals in the French Quarter has some good action. ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.