*** JUCO OT Dominick Jackson commits to Alabama ***

Trobinson97

All-SEC
Sep 4, 2008
Flipped from UCLA

"It's crazy right now," Jackson said. "This is a dream come true. "It's every kid's dream to be able to have this feeling. A lot of kids don't get this opportunity. My family is so excited right now. This is what they wanted me to do. This has definitely been a dream for my dad."

"I am a West Coast guy, but my dream has always been to play in the SEC," Jackson said in an earlier interview. "I want to block for T.J. Yeldon. That is what I want to do. I want to block for Yeldon and the guy behind him. I want to protect the quarterback."
247|Rivals|Scout|ESPN

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Re: ***JUCO OT Dominick Jackson commits to BAMA***

Welcome Dominick!

Roll Tide!!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

WOW..Huge pickup for The Tide..Dude looks NFL ready right now..Here's an article from al.com..They have him listed at 6-7 304 of pure muscle(not fat looking at all)..Talk about an ideal size for a LT..I'm excited about this pickup.."The Rich Gets Richer"..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

HUGE pickup for the good guys!!!

Roll Tide, Mr. Jackson! :cool:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Cristobal is tearing up the recruiting trail! Great pickup!!! RTR

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

In the "similiar player" on the Rivals link it has the other OL we have committed. ESPN has him committed to UCLA, lol. Great pickup, plug n play JUCO guys are a must. Here's to a smoothe transition and a successful career!

ROLL TIDE Dominick!

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

Roll Tide! Great pick-up for Bama...and a great opportunity for Dominick Jackson.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN

RTR and welcome aboard!

One question: He was "offered" on May 15, then committed to UCLA on June 5, but just now committed to us. Does this mean anything with regards to other prospects?

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011

RTR and welcome aboard!

One question: He was "offered" on May 15, then committed to UCLA on June 5, but just now committed to us. Does this mean anything with regards to other prospects?
I have the same question. Does Robinson commit?

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

Sounds like a solid pickup, but how are you "solid" in your commitment if you haven't even been to campus yet? Why would you even commit without a visit unless the coaches put the hot-box squeeze on the phone? I hope he sticks, but we need to get him on campus ASAP.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.