*** CB Marlon Humphrey Signs With Alabama ***

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Re: *** CB Marlon Humphrey Commits to Alabama ***

Great news.

He certainly picked a weird day to do it. Any other day this would be front page news on AL.com, but not today for sure.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

Welcome aboard Marlon!! Some of the most interesting stories in Alabama football are the father-son stories where they both played.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Is he the snowball to start the avalanche to a big finish? Isn't he buddies with Dupree?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Re: *****CB Marlon Humphrey Commits to Alabama*****

Very big shock here as to timing, though the ultimate result has been generally expected since Pruitt went to Athens.

Regardless of all of that, this is a very big pick-up on our end. Not sure how much Marlon will contribute in 2014, but given our continuing issues at cornerback, he was as close to a "must-get" recruit as you could likely find. Anyone who doesn't understand just how big of a get this is for our defense should probably go watch some film from the A&M, LSU, and Oklahoma games.
That's okay. I remember them quite well thank you. :redface:

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Welcome Marlon, I know your dad is proud! Roll Tide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

I've been so enthralled in all the people stuck stories in ATL and B'ham that I almost missed seeing this.

ROLL TIDE Marlon! This is huge and great news on such a tough day for many.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013

Got in from walking in the ice and snow....and saw this....WOW....this is one that we had to have....everything from here on out (Elam, Evans, Thomas, Boston) is icing on the cake....Im so happy that we finished the way we did in the secondary....but congrats Marlon and RTR....represent Hoover and the Birmingham area well!

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

Congrats and welcome. I feel he was the only must get among our remaining recruits. Anyone else would be icing a the cake. Signing day could be very interesting or very boring for us I think.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.