Link: Two Texas A&M Players Arrested for Assault

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
I hope they both play. I want the best they have to offer.

I don't want to have to listen to more of the "If Colt had played" or "If jordan Jefferson was not an imbicile..."

I want them at 100% so when we kill them on the 14th there will be none of the stupid "what ifs" etc.
Amen!!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Good chance the charges will be dropped, or reduced... It's likely time for boosters to get off their fat 'Wallets' and do what good ole boys do... Lots of victims have met Mr. Green and seen the light, and had a sudden change of heart. (I'm like everyone else, what was a 20 yr. old doing at the bar? Passing out religious pamphlets? ;))

Last edited:

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Good chance the charges will be dropped, or reduced... It's likely time for boosters to get off their fat 'Wallets' and do what good ole boys do... Lots of victims have met Mr. Green and seen the light, and had a sudden change of heart. (I'm like everyone else, what was a 20 yr. old doing at the bar? Passing out religious pamphlets? ;))
WHAT??? 20 year olds don't go to bars. That would be illegal and crazy talk!! It's obvious they are Jehovah's witnesses handing out fliers. I just hope someone picked up their bike!

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
On the plus side, it was the first time either got an "A" , even if it was a criminal classification.

Deshazor Everett, 21, and Floyd Raven Sr., 20, each face two counts of assault causing bodily injury , a Class A misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in jail. Warrants issued Friday state that both also will be charged with one count of criminal mischief, also a Class A misdemeanor.
Can't hurt the team GPA.

texasaggie84

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
Danville, CA
Granted I know nothing (nor does anyone else) of the particulars but I am tired of any ball player being let off lightly if charges are proven. Yes, we make money from them playing football but they get into a first class university when they could not qualify as a regular student and they get a free education. For that they could conduct themselves appropriately.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
You just have to be 18 to get into a lot of bars..

My question is what would happen if that was two of our players? I would hope they would get suspended for a few games. I do know they would be in the dog house big time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.