Link: Sideline Reporters During Practice & The Risk They Present

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
I remember a play during maybe last year's Iron Bowl where one of our receivers (I think it might have been Marquize Maze) ran into a female reporter in the back of the endzone. I don't think he knocked her down or anything, but just kind of ended up pushing her back a few steps and was basically holding her up.

Gary Danielson said, "Well, if you're going to run into someone..." :biggrin:

TideHead

All-SEC
May 19, 2003
Before you want them gone, think about it. Without a sideline reporter, we would never have known that we needed to stop the little inside trap.
LMAO! I think when it comes to those halftime interviews, you watch 100 of them just to see the one where the coach says something crazy---like that or like Saban at Duke saying our defense isn't playing worth a crap (cleaned up)

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.
Man, I enjoy most of the links and videos you post but, my goodness, the text of your posts is almost literally painful to read! :biggrin2:

[ Yeah, I'm wearing my 'Grammar Police' badge today. ;) ]
Finally, someone said something! It hurts my eyes to try to read those double periods and no spaces. I'm the grammar police's deputy today. Call me Barney.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Much ado about nothing. It's just practice, if they had enough sense to have a spotter to warn them it would be a non-issue.

I'd much rather they stop coach interviews as they go into the halftime locker rooms. Talk about useless...
I'm not sure I agree. Kelly's "Maybe Alabama doesn't show back up" was worth all the worthless interviews I've sat through... :)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Man, I enjoy most of the links and videos you post but, my goodness, the text of your posts is almost literally painful to read! :biggrin2:

[ Yeah, I'm wearing my 'Grammar Police' badge today. ;) ]
Finally, someone said something! It hurts my eyes to try to read those double periods and no spaces. I'm the grammar police's deputy today. Call me Barney.
Point well taken..Instead of embarrassing someone to get your point across in a public manner..There's a feature called PM(private messaging), that's available to us all on TideFans, it allows you to relay your complaints to each other in private..It's a respectful way to air out any issues..Y'all won't have to worry about my post in the future..

Last edited:

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Point well taken..Instead of embarrassing someone to get your point across in a public manner, there's a feature called PM(private messaging), that allows you to relay your complaints to each other in private, it's a respectful way to air out any issues..Y'all won't have to worry about my post in the future..
TideMan, please, don't even think about not posting.

You're one of the most dedicated, insightful posters on here, and I'm prepared to beg you to please look past those comments, and keep your posts coming.

Exactly the way you've been writing them all along...

I mean, hell, I'm a litigation lawyer, and some of my posts come out in the most tortuous English imaginable.

I've had a few guys get up in my grill on here, and even tho I'm still a relative newbie, I called them on it - as you have done here - but I moved on.

And I'm asking you to please do the same, man.

You're a great guy. Selfless to the core. And more knowledgeable than I'll ever be.

And I certainly know that I'm speaking for others on here too when I say these things.

Thanks TideMan.

And Roll Tide, brother!

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
TideMan, please, don't even think about not posting.

You're one of the most dedicated, insightful posters on here, and I'm prepared to beg you to please look past those comments, and keep your posts coming.

Exactly the way you've been writing them all along...

I mean, hell, I'm a litigation lawyer, and some of my posts come out in the most tortuous English imaginable.

I've had a few guys get up in my grill on here, and even tho I'm still a relative newbie, I called them on it - as you have done here - but I moved on.

And I'm asking you to please do the same, man.

You're a great guy. Selfless to the core. And more knowledgeable than I'll ever be.

And I certainly know that I'm speaking for others on here too when I say these things.

Thanks TideMan.

And Roll Tide, brother!
I'd have to agree...

I've read many posts on forums that were truly painful and difficult to read, but I've never once thought that way about any of your posts (or 99% of the posts on TF).

Just let it roll off your back man and keep on bringing those insightful and interesting threads you start!

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Point well taken..Instead of embarrassing someone to get your point across in a public manner, there's a feature called PM(private messaging), that allows you to relay your complaints to each other in private, it's a respectful way to air out any issues..Y'all won't have to worry about my post in the future..
Ignore those posts. Haters gonna hate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.