News Article: Three Alabama games land in ESPN's top 5 from 2012, will be re-aired later this month

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I won't watch aTm ever again. That loss still bothers me because of the way aTm has reacted. I hope we just maul them Sept. 14. Aggies have acted like the Barn.

Georgia and LSU ... I'll have my popcorn ready. :)

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I won't watch aTm ever again. That loss still bothers me because of the way aTm has reacted. I hope we just maul them Sept. 14. Aggies have acted like the Barn.
That's ok; last season turned out just fine. The A&M loss just give CNS and the staff some raw meat to chew on during the off season. The desire for vengence will keep the team hungry and focused.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
It's a change to have at least two winning games shown on ESPN. It seems most of our few losses in the last four years are re-televised in a consistent manner.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
It's a change to have at least two winning games shown on ESPN. It seems most of our few losses in the last four years are re-televised in a consistent manner.
It does seem like every time Alabama has a game on some of these channels it is one in which we lost. For once I would like to see a game we won over the past 20 yrs. or so.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
It does seem like every time Alabama has a game on some of these channels it is one in which we lost. For once I would like to see a game we won over the past 20 yrs. or so.
Agreed! I get excited every time I see a rerun of a Bama game on the schedule, then almost always notice it was a loss. I guess that's what comes with success. Everyone hates Bama right now, so the reruns are feeding what people want to see.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Bama's wins are expected. Bama's losses are rare and therefore worthy of hype and replay.

Goliath beats the hell out of David nine times out of 10. But, it's the 10th meeting that everyone cares about. ;)

Illusions

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 4, 2009
Summerville, SC
I have U-Verse and they carry the longhorn network. I was surprised they show the 2009 championship game. They had it by itself and again about their season.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I have U-Verse and they carry the longhorn network. I was surprised they show the 2009 championship game. They had it by itself and again about their season.
Some channel, not sure which, showed Sam Bradford getting hurt in the 2009 Texas-Oklahoma game when the score was 3-0, when most of us first heard of Landry Jones. Might have been LHN or one of the Fox Sports channels.

BamaRevT

1st Team
Apr 10, 2002
Fayetteville, Tn.
That's great on 2 of the games. My DVR was hit by lightning and I lost all my games I had saved. I hope someone airs the Notre Dame National Championship game so I can re-record this one to.

tru2bama

Scout Team
Sep 19, 2004
Birmimgham, AL
I had to replace our home dvr so I am in the same boat. If anyone sees any other 2012 games airing, please post. Thx.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.