Today's Question: Finish this sentence: “When I look in the mirror, I . . . “

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Notice that for some reason, the guy starring back at me is getting balder every day!
Thank goodness I don't have to worry about that. The obvious aging is enough. My hair, however, is turning white at an accelerating pace. I had an uncle who told me, at age 85, that his hair had been black until he was 75, when it suddenly turned white. I commented to my wife that I thought my hair might make it by 75 (1.5 more years). She laughed and disagreed. Of course hers started turning white in her late teens...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The worst part about going through chemo was that I learned the bit about your hair coming back thicker afterwards was an old wives tale. If anything, it made it thinner an has been getting thinner ever since. Still hanging in there on the sides, not so much up top. I've started getting sunburned up there and peeling. Yuch.

I've tried to let it grow longer but it just gets scraggly looking and my wife complains.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Thank goodness I don't have to worry about that. The obvious aging is enough. My hair, however, is turning white at an accelerating pace. I had an uncle who told me, at age 85, that his hair had been black until he was 75, when it suddenly turned white. I commented to my wife that I thought my hair might make it by 75 (1.5 more years). She laughed and disagreed. Of course hers started turning white in her late teens...
That about the time she met you?:biggrin:

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
Change the sticker that says "Objects in the mirror are smaller than they appear" to "Objects in the mirror are 4x larger than they appear" :biggrin2:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.