Pet Peeve Alert - do you wash your hands after going to the bathroom?

How often do you wash your hands after going to the bathroom?

• All the time

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Only in public

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only when I go #2

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Only before I get ready to eat

• Never

• Total voters

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
This is a huge thing for me....and cannot understand why guys don't wash their hands after they go. I see it at work, in restaurants, at the movies, etc. the restrooms with the blowers are worse as I have to open the door with my shirt tail.

Your junk is not so clean where I feel like shaking hands with it :(

Secondary peeve, make the restroom to where you push the door open when you leave, not as you enter....

This is a huge thing for me....and cannot understand why guys don't wash their hands after they go. I see it at work, in restaurants, at the movies, etc. the restrooms with the blowers are worse as I have to open the door with my shirt tail.

Secondary peeve, make the restroom to where you push the door open when you leave, not as you enter....
I agree about everything! I think it's nasty that someone takes a fat one and just walks out the bathroom. Also just raining water over your hands for one second isn't washing your hands.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I agree with the rest, but this part, while it would be great for the person leaving the bathroom, would be a nightmare for all those people walking down the hall who'd get cracked in the face by the door that unexpectedly opens into their path.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I dont shake hands with people at work who dont wash their hands. I dont care who is watching or what the occasion is- I simply refuse to let someone wipe their various junk juices all over my hands.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I agree with the rest, but this part, while it would be great for the person leaving the bathroom, would be a nightmare for all those people walking down the hall who'd get cracked in the face by the door that unexpectedly opens into their path.
would you just as likely get hit in the face by someone pushing the door inward as you were approaching the door from inside the bathroom? Most public restrooms don't open to walking paths -- so it just would be easier for me to push it open with my feet

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I wash my hands religiously once a week, whether they need it or not :)

All kidding aside, the direction of the door is determined by building and fire codes.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Ha ha...BTDT. If there are no paper towels I use some toilet paper to insulate myself from all those cooties on the door handle.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I find it ironic that the conservatives are expecting everyone to fall in line with their thinking and not allow others to do as they please as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

Im just kidding, I wash mine all the time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
If they feel dirty I will wash them very well with soap and hot water.
If the only reason I am washing them is because I just used the bathroom, all you get is a rinse.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
It depends. I don't like the faucets that I have to turn on by hand. Remember those faucet handles were turned on by people before they washed their hands. I like paper towels. They are quicker and I can use one to open the door. If I was in Breaux Bridge, La definitely I would wash my hands. :biggrin:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm a bit of a germophobe, so it's every time for me.

Based on empirical evidence, the fact that 100% of the people who have answered tells me a few folks are lying...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.