prayers for my nephew

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Done. Hope you can free up some time to see him.
I just came from Clanton Alabama for an uncle's funeral that is where I found out he had been taken to Children's Hospital in Birmingham (and why he and my sister were absent form the funeral.) I am back in Atlanta for a meeting and I am headed to Birmingham tonight. I may not be able to see him as they have him isolated and anyone going in to visit is wearing masks or complete hazmat suits. the CDC has been called and they are taking over as of right now.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I feel his pain with the spinal problems, mine is basically breaking and cracking from the inside out.

Thoughts and prayers are with your Nephew. I'm extremely close to both of mine and it would crush me to see either one sick.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Sorry to hear that, bro. Prayers sent for the boy and your family. I've been lucky never to have a serious illness for a child in my family, can't imagine what his parents are going through.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
just got a call form my mom and she told me my nephew was mumbling and not making sense so they have taken him for an MRI of his brain to look for infection and swelling.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
they found a spot on his brain that could be related to seizures. he is now on seizure meds as well. he is alert again and talking. his vision is good, his hearing is good and they asked him questions and his memory is good. he is not out of the woods yet.

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Praying, DK. Thanks for the updates. FWIW, the future mrs. exiled had that during our days as students at UA. Very scary stuff! (Ironically, those days cemented in my mind that she was the one I wanted to marry.)

Praying for your neph & fam.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.