UFO Disclosure Witness Testimony proof we are being visited!

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
I do believe there might be a possibility of life on other planets in the universe, but I doubt any of them have visited us. Even if they had the capability to do so and even traveling at light speed it would take too long for them to get here. Do you honestly thing they would travel all that way and just fly around and go home? Even if Earth was not there final destination, they would at least get out and stretch their legs. I can say without any doubt there are none in our solar system, because we would have evidence by now.
I have been seeing and reading where scientist are changing their theory that nothing can go faster than the speed of light and in fact they have even shown that the speed of light can be slowed down through crystals or something. What may ultimately be their way of transporting to one place or another will be mind blowing for us today no doubt if it really is happening. As the saying goes, with God all things are possible, I will not rule it out of the realm of possibility. ;)

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
We may never know definitively in our lifetime one way or another if we are being visited by aliens, although I believe we are. And if we were to be one day soon given definitive proof, like say from an alien themselves, what could we do about it? They would certainly be more advanced than we are and unless they were a threat to us why would we fight them? We could certainly learn from them and may already be if the truth were known. Certainly would help explain the technological advances the human race has enjoyed the past half century or so.

Regardless its almost football season so aliens will just have to take a back seat for the next several months!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! ;)

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
no doubt in my mind than faster than light travel will happen for humans one day.
According to the equations that govern time dilation/ length contraction, if something exceeds the speed of light, it will go back in time. We have actually measured this (time dilation) via atomic clocks on the space station. There are some very interesting theories on how we could travel faster than light without actually exceeding or even matching the speed of light. To truly explore space we will first no doubt have to figure someway around this. Very very cool stuff.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Here's a video of Carl Sagan talking about "Drakes Equation"..Really interesting stuff..Baffles the mind or it does mine anyways..I love listening to Carl Sagan..

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
drake occasion is flawed. it disregards human factors.
1. to achieve interstellar travel, you most likely need to pool all the resources of the planet into one movement toward science and space. for most of the history of life, we are fighting each other for resources instead of coming together.
2. space travel requires high energy density. a common theory is that most forms of intelligent life will produce high energy density before they achieve the mentality to use it correctly- thus destroying themselves.

between those 2 points, almost all intelligent life will die out before achieving the ability to visit other stars.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
drake occasion is flawed. it disregards human factors.
1. to achieve interstellar travel, you most likely need to pool all the resources of the planet into one movement toward science and space. for most of the history of life, we are fighting each other for resources instead of coming together.
2. space travel requires high energy density. a common theory is that most forms of intelligent life will produce high energy density before they achieve the mentality to use it correctly- thus destroying themselves.

between those 2 points, almost all intelligent life will die out before achieving the ability to visit other stars.
First is only assuming that other "intelligent life" will have the same social characteristics as humankind, and since we have no clue what any other life would be like in terms of size, shape, or constitutional makeup, that's a very big assumption. Granted, we have nothing else to go on, but I would bet the little that I own that, if we DID get visited by residents of another planet/galaxy, in their natural form they would be nothing like humans...

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
First is only assuming that other "intelligent life" will have the same social characteristics as humankind, and since we have no clue what any other life would be like in terms of size, shape, or constitutional makeup, that's a very big assumption. Granted, we have nothing else to go on, but I would bet the little that I own that, if we DID get visited by residents of another planet/galaxy, in their natural form they would be nothing like humans...
every major jump in technology is pushed by war. this is bc we need to fight and kill each other. if we didnt have this instinct to fight and kill, then we would probably be just happy being sludge on the bottom of the ocean. harmonious prey tend to be fairly stupid. violent predators tend to be more intelligent.
now i can buy the idea that we will reach a point where we learn to coexist as one species, but the question is will we be able to do that before we kill each other off, or some natural disaster kills us off before reaching that enlightened point.
my bet is on stupid violent humans doing what stupid violent humans do. and yes, i agree that any being that would visit us, would almost have to be an enlightened peaceful species.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
every major jump in technology is pushed by war. this is bc we need to fight and kill each other. if we didnt have this instinct to fight and kill, then we would probably be just happy being sludge on the bottom of the ocean. harmonious prey tend to be fairly stupid. violent predators tend to be more intelligent.
now i can buy the idea that we will reach a point where we learn to coexist as one species, but the question is will we be able to do that before we kill each other off, or some natural disaster kills us off before reaching that enlightened point.
my bet is on stupid violent humans doing what stupid violent humans do. and yes, i agree that any being that would visit us, would almost have to be an enlightened peaceful species.
You make an interesting point, if that theory is true, it will be a bad day for us if aliens do make contact with us..They'll likely destroy us from existence..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
If we ever achieve space travel it will not be by speed but things like wormholes or such. Well this is what I think.:)
Exactly..Even traveling at the speed of light, it would still take us like 18,000-20,000yrs to reach the nearest star, so we would have to find other means like creating an artificial Black Hole & harnessing its power for interstellar travel..Yes..I admit I watch to many shows like "Ancient Aliens"..LOL

Last edited:

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
The biggest problem with travelling thru spaced is with speed you have to think about the g-forces just to reach the speed of light. Even if you increase speed a hundred miles an hour every second do the math. Speed of light is 186000 every second. That is why I am saying it will take another option.

RhodeIslandRed

All-SEC
Dec 9, 2005
Another youtube video is "Phoenix Lights." Long video if you have the time. There are some questions regarding whether UFO's really are extraterrestrial.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Exactly..Even traveling at the speed of light, it would still take us like 18,000-20,000yrs to reach the nearest star, so we would have to find other means like creating an artificial Black Hole & harnessing its power for interstellar travel..Yes..I admit I watch to many shows like "Ancient Aliens"..LOL
Actually, there are very many stars other than our sun that are as little as 4 lightyears away. That doesn't take into account planets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nearest_stars

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
The biggest problem with travelling thru spaced is with speed you have to think about the g-forces just to reach the speed of light. Even if you increase speed a hundred miles an hour every second do the math. Speed of light is 186000 every second. That is why I am saying it will take another option.
Constant acceleration at 1 G, you can reach the speed of light in a little less than a year

Edit. Also, once you're away from a planet there are no g forces because there is no g. 1 G is 32.2 fps/sec. You can do much higher rates of acceleration in open space.

Last edited:

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
If we ever achieve space travel it will not be by speed but things like wormholes or such. Well this is what I think.:)
We are only discussing travel within our own universe. What if, as many scientist think, there are multiple universes, dimensions? Dimensional travel might be another explanation for UFO's and alien species visiting. How that transportation could be achieved is beyond our technology now but that does not mean it does not exist. The TV series "Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman" on the Science channel is a great series. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7DfIS2pPPU Are there parallel universes?

RhodeIslandRed

All-SEC
Dec 9, 2005
If one has found a way to travel faster than the speed of light through either conventional or nonconventional means, then that presupposes that one is able to control also control either distance, time, or even gravity.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
And that anything in your path would instantly destroy you.
Those potholes in space will do a little more than bend a rim.

Interstellar travel also assumes a civilization has survived long enough to have developed these technologies. Extinction events would not be exclusive to here.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.