See trailer for my new Bama film, THREE DAYS AT FOSTER

Keith Dunnavant

1st Team
Sep 14, 2010
Greetings everybody.

As some of you know, for the last year, my team has been busy producing a documentary film about the integration of sports in Tuscaloosa---a story that goes way beyond the mythology of Sam Cunningham. It's a largely unknown story, and when you see it, you will have some new crimson heroes. TDAF premieres at the prestigious Sidewalk Film Festival in Birmingham on Aug. 25, before launching wide the next day.

Click here to see a trailer for the film.

http://threedaysatfoster.com/trailer.php

You're invited to join us for the premiere in Birmingham, but tickets are limited, so for details, visit sidewalkfest.com.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Looking forward to it.

I have to say though that I thought the "haunting" and "gut wrenching" in the promo were over the top, almost making it look satirical. IMO, letting the interviews speak for themselves is more effective.

Keith Dunnavant

1st Team
Sep 14, 2010
Just to clarify, it will be widely available. You will be able to see it starting Aug. 26. And, no, there isn't a movie about THE MISSING RING, although it has been discussed.

crimsonbear

Scout Team
Mar 19, 2001
Kieth, looking forward to seeing this film, anything you do is always first class. How long is the film?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.