Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Whiny Little Girl Mack Brown calls for limit on CFB staff size

Mark Schlabach@Mark_Schlabach11m
    #Longhorns coach Mack Brown said AFCA and NCAA are working on possible cap for staff sizes in college football

Brown: "Alabama has had so much success and its staff is so much bigger than others. Might need a cap or number to make it more fair."

I guess we've had too much success. Gotta put a cap on that; can't let it get out of hand.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Mack Brown calls for limit on CFB staff size

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    #Longhorns coach Mack Brown said AFCA and NCAA are working on possible cap for staff sizes in college football

Brown: "Alabama has had so much success and its staff is so much bigger than others. Might need a cap or number to make it more fair."

I guess we've had too much success. Gotta put a cap on that; can't let it get out of hand.
    While we're at it, let's give everyone a participation trophy. While on the subject of making it fair, we should probably cap the amount of money available to any one program...you know, just to make it fair. I'm betting Texas has more money available via boosters than any other program in the country. Just sayin...

BamaNation All-American CrimsonForce's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Cecil Hurt tweeted if Texas needs help staffing, maybe they could shift over some people from longhorn network lol

BamaNation All-American mikes12's Avatar

"Staff" envy.

BamaNation All-American

Good idea. Then let's limit the size of the indoor practice facility, the number of seats in the whirlpools, the maximum amount of weight available on each workout machine and the number of lights in a scoreboard. THEN we'll have equal... oh, wait... we have to limit the number of times a team can offer steak instead of chicken and the number of different coaches polos... THEN we'll have eq... oh, wait...

Yeah, and all this from a team that has it's own broadcast network.
    I am a part of The Process.

My Mood
    Paranoid on TideFans.com

Hurray for football welfare. I guess Mack Brown is college football's version of Wesley Mouch.
    "Everybody that chooses to go to the game should stay there and support the team for the game." - Nick Saban
    "This is how it should be every game, every home game... the fans were just amazing". - Kevin Norwood on 2013 LSU game
    "Four, five-star recruits are in Tuscaloosa, and then they see a stadium start emptying out at halftime"

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

Brown should actually be for a bigger staff. If he makes the national championship game again, maybe one of those extra staff members will remind him to have his backup QB ready to play in case the starter gets injured.
    Lucky #13

BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    Cecil Hurt tweeted if Texas needs help staffing, maybe they could shift over some people from longhorn network lol
    Those on the Longhorn Network should be considered part of the Longhorn staff. That's an unfair advantage for the horns in their recruiting. etc.

So, Coach Brown is still shedding tears! It's time for him to retire. I actually hope he's 0 - 12 for the upcoming season. Maybe they, Longhorn Network, could send them to a bowl with that record and then they could end up 0 - 13.

He needs to stay outta Bama's business and get involved in his own busyness. He's afraid to talk about the Aggies so he talks about Bama.

Seems like I have a GREATER dislike for the Longhorns and Brown each season.

P.S. I will never vote for a Texas-ex as Governor of Texas.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

BamaNation Hall of Fame Bodhisattva's Avatar
    My Mood
    Bookworm on TideFans.com

I wish there could be a limit on the amount of whining that goes on by rival programs.
    Bodhi

Lily (age 6): Daddy, I know what I want to be when I grow up: an artist.
    Bodhi (internally groaning): Yeah? What kind of artist?
    Lily: A balloon animal artist!
    Bodhi (face palm)

Why don't we just forget playing the games at all? Just put the BCS championship tile on a rotating basis and each school gets to be champions once every 125 years -- just to be fair.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I might be wrong but there is a limit.. We just take full advantage and call some position other things.

BamaNation All-American cuda.1973's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sick on TideFans.com

Hmmm.....................more whining from Coach February. Well, we here have come to expect that sort of nonsense.

The kind of envy that idiot is spewing sounds like the same crap used by some of my friends to 'splain why Kamerad Santa Klaus is the greatest President ever. Anything beyond that will get this sent straight to NS.

But...........if I may elaborate..........slightly...........all of these silly notions only aim to do one thing: make everything equal, because that is the only fair thing to do. Which really means to make everyone equally poor, as the only way to achieve equality is to bring everyone down to the level of the guy at the bottom rung.

So, there you have Coach February and his basic outlook on life. "I'm really not as good as you are, so I want to make you as crappy as I am."

You will note he wasn't in favor of being cut down, a notch or two, when he was at the top, was he? No...............he just signed a new contract, for more money, that is all.

This is the mark of someone who is in decline, and they know it. They only want things to be fair when they are on the way down. You never see them wanting it when they are on top. Funny, isn't it?

(Actually, no.......it is not funny. Suddenly, I feel ill......................excuse me while I.............)
    "He's crazy, Doc. He won't fly with me. I take good care of him, but he won't. He's crazy, alright."
    "There, that's proof, isn't it?. They all say I'm crazy."
    "They're crazy."
    "Then why don't you ground them?"
    "Why don't they ask?"
    "Because they're crazy, that's why."
    "Of course they're crazy. I just told you that. You can't let crazy people decide if you are crazy or not, can you?"

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

What a whiny-butt!! If Mack isn't still whining about Colt McCoy in the NC game 5 years ago, he is whining about our support staff size. Of course, that didn't stop him from luring one of ours away!! Texas always boasts about being bigger and badder than everyone so fix it -- don't whine. It is so reminiscent of the SEC coaches whining about CNS recruiting when they wanted to go on vacation. Quit whining and do your job!!
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag