Whiny Little Girl Mack Brown calls for limit on CFB staff size

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
While UT probably does deserve a better coach, I am enjoying watching UT implode each year under this whining idiot. I say let him stay as long as he wants. Perhaps he can drive the program completely under the ground, not just into it.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
They say everything is bigger in Texas and I must agree when it comes to cry baby football coaches and fan bases. Too bad aTm and UT couldn't play one another in Jerry's World, now AT&T stadium where your calls will be intercepted, and have the stadium implode. Both fan bases think they are top dog when over the past 30 years take away a 5 year run by Texas, they are average at best.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I used to kinda like Texas, but no more since we played them for the 2009 BCSNC and I realized what a whining, excuse making, pathetic lot they are.

I hope they keep Mack and Deloss Dodds for a long, long time so I can continue to enjoy their misery.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I used to kinda like Texas, but no more since we played them for the 2009 BCSNC and I realized what a whining, excuse making, pathetic lot they are.

I hope they keep Mack and Deloss Dodds for a long, long time so I can continue to enjoy their misery.
I have hated texas university from the time I was a kid, so the bcscg just felt like justice with a side of revenge.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

I agree with Tommy, back when Coach Royal was the HC they were one of my favorites, but Dodds and Brown have changed all of that. If UTX is willing to accept mediocrity with all of their resources then I'm all in.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.