LB Rashaan Evans Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Bama staff sure is giving it top effort. They are amazing in recruiting; just amazing. I've said no chance for this kid. Know some influential barners who have said lock for them from the beginning. But here at the last, I've moved to the well, lets wait and see. I expect Auburn to win this, but it sure is closer than expected. Fact that UCLA is in it, makes me backtrack on the Auburn lock idea.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Dad is saying the right things.....loves CNS, getting to the league is top priority,..... it won't be as a safety or as a "two-way" athlete.....

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Dad is saying the right things.....loves CNS, getting to the league is top priority,..... it won't be as a safety or as a "two-way" athlete.....
If he doesn`t choose us, it won`t be because of lack of time and attention nor an excellent visit, apparently. Looks like CNS and crew have done all that could be expected.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I thought this was an AU lock, to be honest. If you had asked me a week ago it would have been 85% AU, 10% UA, 5% UCLA... Things look a bit different now, and I would think it's closer to 40% AU, 35% UA, 25% UCLA... I think if he is unimpressed with his UCLA visit, that it could swing it into our favor.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I thought this was an AU lock, to be honest. If you had asked me a week ago it would have been 85% AU, 10% UA, 5% UCLA... Things look a bit different now, and I would think it's closer to 40% AU, 35% UA, 25% UCLA... I think if he is unimpressed with his UCLA visit, that it could swing it into our favor.
Yea, I think he is Aubie. I also think a couple of these other guys we feel good about will go elsewhere.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
it will be his 4 the trip to ucla , I don't think unimpressed is the correct term. He has been there three previous times, going for his fourth outing all the way to the west coast to be " unimpressed" is not on his agenda. He's there for a reason, Mora has intrigued him.

WsN

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 15, 2013
it will be his 4 the trip to ucla , I don't think unimpressed is the correct term. He has been there three previous times, going for his fourth outing all the way to the west coast to be " unimpressed" is not on his agenda. He's there for a reason, Mora has intrigued him.
I didn't know this was his 4th trip to UCLA. I would say something is definitely brewing if you are correct. I seriously thought that after his visit, CNS&CKS in-home, that the good guys was in pretty good shape.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I didn't know this was his 4th trip to UCLA. I would say something is definitely brewing if you are correct. I seriously thought that after his visit, CNS&CKS in-home, that the good guys was in pretty good shape.
This reminds me a bit of the RB we were recruiting against LSU & USC - I forget his name.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Please elaborate the " other guys" Bama feels good about that you feel will go elsewhere.

Are you referring to Humphrey , Elam, Thomas, Mama, Dupre ??
We can't get them all even though I wish we could. We already have a killer, #1 class. Total speculation on my part as I have no inside information but I think we get Humphrey and one late surprise (not on our list) plus Coker. That is an awesome class.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Think about it: your Dad played at AU but they want you to play somewhat out of position. UA wants you...but if you do that you will probably alienate some friends and have to deal with that issue for several years. You can go to LA, live in the sunshine and play DI football -- maybe even make it to the Rose Bowl. Who wouldn't take that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.