Eddie Lacy at Packers Camp

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The Packers website lists EL at 5'11, 230. He looks heavier than that. He was listed at 6'0, 220 in the Alabama BCSNCG media guide.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
seriously, especially coming from this:

Boy needs to get off the courtney upshaw workout and diet plan or his stay in the NFL could get cut short.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I'm sorry, are we definitely sure those 2 pics in RTR91's post is the same player? The first is obviously Lacy and I don't see any issues with it. Dude looks fit as ever. The second, while it appears the number is the same, it simply doesn't look like the same guy.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I'm sorry, are we definitely sure those 2 pics in RTR91's post is the same player? The first is obviously Lacy and I don't see any issues with it. Dude looks fit as ever. The second, while it appears the number is the same, it simply doesn't look like the same guy.
I just checked the Packers' website. EL is the only #27, but I agree - the two players don't look like the same guy.

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
The tattoos match up.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.