Riley Cooper just stepped in it...

rolltiderman

Scout Team
Aug 20, 2005
I have never liked Riley Cooper and it was absolutely wrong what he did. There is no excuse. He will pay the price for it and rightly so. That being said, I do think that there are more people (both white and black) out there than would like to admit, that have made a racist comment before. I am just sick of the double standard. Why dont we all just treat people how we would like to be treated and stop this nonsense. We all need to be together and cannot let the elites and the media pit us against each other. The more folks are at each other, the less we can fight what is going on with our country and the corruption from the politicians. We have so much more to worry about. What the "powers that be" want is divide an conquor. Enough of my soap box. Lets play some ball. ROLL TIDE!

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Latest speculation on PFT is that the Eagles are quite likely to release Cooper in the days/weeks ahead. Apparently too much controversy and distraction in the locker room, which frankly doesn't come as a major surprise.

TexasTideFan

All-American
Feb 6, 2003
Kingwood, TX
I think Tebow has conducted himself with class. I can't say the same for some of his teammates at UF.
It was a shot at his former teammates since Tebow does conduct himself with such high class.

Poor Riley is gonna get hammered so many times going across the middle this year even my head is starting to hurt.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
No excuses for him.

No excuses for anybody...no matter their color...no matter if it ends with "er" or "a"...It's a word, along with all other profanities, that need to be removed from human language!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Latest speculation on PFT is that the Eagles are quite likely to release Cooper in the days/weeks ahead. Apparently too much controversy and distraction in the locker room, which frankly doesn't come as a major surprise.
But having a dog killer at quarterback isn't a problem.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
That is possible..............the mayor gets his 2 cents in! (The fact his name is Nutter may have some influence on his ability to act rationally.)

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/philly-mayor-says-fining-riley-cooper-is-too-light-a-punishment/

This whole fiasco is why I no longer watch any news. This really isn't news. Not sure it is "sports news", but that is what I get for clicking on FoxSports, to read the trade deadline deals...........

Think I will go hide, while I wait for the Rangers game to start.

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif
What he said is undefensable but if you look at everyday society you hear that in the music on tv in the movies and on the field and locker rooms. The young people of today hear this crap everyday it is no wonder that he would say something like this. Until we clean up the trash that comes in the form of music and movies we will continue to have these kinds of things happen. It is just not white people being that way it applies to everyone. It is hard enough to survive in todays world but to be at each others throat makes it that much harder. everyone needs to be more tolerant of the other person and the world would be a much better place for all of us

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.