Pick 'Em contest

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I just created a private group for us on TideFans on ESPN's College Pick 'Em..

Here's the link..CLICK ME

Here's the Groups name & password if y'all wanna join..

Group Name........TideFans2013

Password.............tidefan2013
We're at 55 now, tied with The Irish & we're the 4th highest ranked private group, we're going to overtake The Irish..I have no doubts about that..Y'all invite some friends to join us..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!..

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I love college football. :biga2: Here we are in a race with The Irish and the season hasn't even started yet! Right now we are 1 member ahead of them and have 5th place for Private Groups all to ourselves.

Roll Tide! :biga: Boo Irish! :frocket: on TideFans.com

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I love college football. :biga2: Here we are in a race with The Irish and the season hasn't even started yet! Right now we are 1 member ahead of them and have 5th place for Private Groups all to ourselves.

Roll Tide! :biga: Boo Irish! :frocket: on TideFans.com
HAHA..Yup..Poor folks didn't even know they were in the fight of their lives, forget The Irish, we overcame & conquered them..We have our sights set on Bowling Green now.. LOL

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Six more days. Others are adding members too, but we have 5th place Private all ourselves now with 61. In Public Groups Fans of Alabama has 3537 and Fans of Auburn has 788 :biggrin:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Bumping it back to the top just in case any of you good folks may still wanna join us..If you have any friends that may want to join, feel free to invite them as well, any friends of y'alls, is a friend of mine & is more than welcome to join us..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!..

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I signed up. But don't worry too much. I always almost get busy and forget to do my picks and get a zero at least one week.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I signed up. But don't worry too much. I always almost get busy and forget to do my picks and get a zero at least one week.
You can check a box to have ESPN remind you to pick each week, I think in the profile or some place -- can't remember. I did that, so maybe I won't miss any. The name after MattinBama cracked me up! How original!

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
You can check a box to have ESPN remind you to pick each week, I think in the profile or some place -- can't remember. I did that, so maybe I won't miss any. The name after MattinBama cracked me up! How original!
I've gotten email reminders for a long time on it, but I don't always check my email when I'm really busy either. That name is what I typed in thinking it would be my entry name the first time I signed up. Now I have to try to remember it and type it right every time I get logged out.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I'm trying to set up a group on ESPN. Can you expand the selections or do you just get what they set? Thanks!
As far as I know you take what they give you. Fox has a top 25 pick 'em and also conference pick 'ems -- but even then you take what they give you to choose from.

We have 69 in our group now. We should get some more this last few days.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

We're at 73 & still counting..I'm really impressed we have so many being our 1st time doing this..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!...

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Just signed up.

Quick question...are these picks against the spread? Didn't see where it mentioned that.

Thanks for setting this up.
Picks are not against spread. Just pick ten winners and then drag them around with your mouse. Put the team you are most confident in for 10 points and the team you are less confident for 1 point. 55 points are possible every week. Of course the key is how many points you have the "upset" picked for, cause you lose that many points. Example: You may go 8-2 and score 52 points while I go 8-2 and score 36 points. Oh, and welcome to pick 'em.

UA All the Way

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2005
Las Vegas
Picks are not against spread. Just pick ten winners and then drag them around with your mouse. Put the team you are most confident in for 10 points and the team you are less confident for 1 point. 55 points are possible every week. Of course the key is how many points you have the "upset" picked for, cause you lose that many points. Example: You may go 8-2 and score 52 points while I go 8-2 and score 36 points. Oh, and welcome to pick 'em.
Thanks so much!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

We're at 83 & going strong, so I'm bumping 'er back to the top, how cool would it be if we hit 100 our 1st go around on ESPN Pick 'Em..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.