Pick 'Em contest

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I have been away for a while, and sorry if this is noted somewhere (I looked), but...there was a Pick 'Em contest on TideFans in 2011 (2010 maybe?), and it was a lot of fun (as well as materially rewarding for some :cool2: ) . There wasn't one last year; is it safe to assume there won't be one this year, or ever again? (At least, one hosted by our Supreme Beneficent Dictator, and with accompanying prizes)
I am really looking forward to this season, as it very well may set precedents that might not ever be matched or exceeded, and those being done by my beloved Tide make it just that much more special.

bamaboy007

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 26, 2006
I'm hosting a pickem contest this year. It's a 25 dollar buyin for the year. There will be weekly payouts and a yearly season payout. Inbox me if you are interested.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I would like to join an ESPN pick 'em group. If anyone is a member I would like to join. Or we could start our own Tide Fans Group there. my email is csatt at att.net if you have one I could join.

I tried to join the Yahoo last year but it kept rejecting me. Several people had that problem beside me.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I would like to join an ESPN pick 'em group. If anyone is a member I would like to join. Or we could start our own Tide Fans Group there. my email is csatt at att.net if you have one I could join.

I tried to join the Yahoo last year but it kept rejecting me. Several people had that problem beside me.
I just created a private group for us on TideFans on ESPN's College Pick 'Em..

Here's the link..CLICK ME

Here's the Groups name & password if y'all wanna join..

Group Name........TideFans2013

Password.............tidefan2013

Last edited:

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Do you already have a pickem account set up for this year? If you havent already set one up, Espn will force you to create one, then it will give you the option of searching for a team. If you have, then I've got nothing. Came right up for me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.