Pick 'Em contest

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I just created a private group for us on TideFans on ESPN's College Pick 'Em..

Here's the link..CLICK ME

Here's the Groups name & password if y'all wanna join..

Group Name........TideFans2013

Password.............tidefan2013
Bumping it back to the top hoping we can get others to join us..It only takes a few seconds to register & join..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
For entertainment purposes only;) , ATS means 'against the spread'. And FWIW, I have MSU going 4-8, and OSU going 11-1. There is a reason OSU is a 14 point favorite. They are probably going to win by 28.
I usually rank mostly according to the spread, however there is usually one good upset each week and I am not confident it will not be Okie Lite. So I am keeping them off the top and in the middle.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I just created a private group for us on TideFans on ESPN's College Pick 'Em..

Here's the link..CLICK ME

Here's the Groups name & password if y'all wanna join..

Group Name........TideFans2013

Password.............tidefan2013
Bumping it back to the top hoping we can get others to join us..It only takes a few seconds to register & join, we have 31 that's already joined, hopefully we'll get plenty more to join the fun..ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
TideMan, I hope you will remind us all when the time comes each week for the deadline. Us old folks can be forgetful, you know. What are we picking again? Cotton? Butterbeans.......;)
On “GAME HOME” page (under your name) you can choose SETTINGS and in “User Settings” have reminder email turned on to remind you when games are unlocked and ready to pick. I have that turned on to remind me.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.