22.) Northwestern
23.) Wisconsin
24.) USC
25.) Oregon State

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I will say this: I'm not ready to predict a National Championship, especially with us most likely having to go wire-to-wire to win 3 in a row. However, I will also say there is no program in the history of college football that is more capable of doing it than Alabama.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'm surprised FSU is picked so low, they're usually overrated in preseason rankings, looks like folks have wised up to them this go around..And I'm shocked The Irish isn't ranked in the Top 5 like they have been in past years it seems..

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I'm surprised FSU is picked so low, they're usually overrated in preseason rankings, looks like folks have wised up to them this go around..And I'm shocked The Irish isn't ranked in the Top 5 like they have been in past years it seems..
Apparently, having your pants pulled down and your butt reddened for 3 hours, your star player golden boy graduate in dishonor, and your head coach admit his team is hopelessly outmatched will slow down even the Notre Dame hype machine.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
HAHA..Exactly..Still shocked the media darlings aren't higher ranked..I betcha Lou Holtz nearly drowned in his own spit from cussing as he read these rankings..

Apparently, having your pants pulled down and your butt reddened for 3 hours, your star player golden boy graduate in dishonor, and your head coach admit his team is hopelessly outmatched will slow down even the Notre Dame hype machine.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I hate to admit it..I agree 100% with ya, I sure hope Michigan beats the tar out of them, and knocks them out of the NC contention..I have lots more respect for Coach Hoke & the Michigan football program, than I do Urban & his Suckeye's football program..

Keep an eye on The Media's Great Anti-SEC Hope for 2013, #2 Ohio State.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.