RB Leonard Fournette Commits to LSU

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: RB Leonard Fournette Updates

For those interested in seeing Fournette play, his team, St Augustine, is playing on ESPN2 tonight at 7:00CST against John Curtis with Malachi Dupre, a 5* star WR we are actively recruiting. Both are LSWho leans IMO.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

For those interested in seeing Fournette play, his team, St Augustine, is playing on ESPN2 tonight at 7:00CST against John Curtis with Malachi Dupre, a 5* star WR we are actively recruiting. Both are LSWho leans IMO.
Watched the game after recording it -- or at least the 1st half. He is as smooth as any I have seen -- reminds me of Tony Nathan in hs. Announcers said that LSU is ahead...but one never knows.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Watched the game after recording it -- or at least the 1st half. He is as smooth as any I have seen -- reminds me of Tony Nathan in hs. Announcers said that LSU is ahead...but one never knows.
I watched some of the game and he is smooth (had 255 yds). He looks huge when out there with high school players. He is going to be a great one no matter who gets him and hope he decides to spurn the corndogs.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

you have guys who are great athletes and do well at RB because they are bigger and faster. this guy is a true RB who also happens to be big and fast. you have those once in a generation type guys who gets yards whether they had an offensive line or not. he is that good. his vision is already great. I could only imagine how good he could be after a couple years in our strength program. wow..

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

He is one of the five best backs I have seen coming out of high school...

The other four are Adrian Peterson, Trent Richardson, Joe McKnight, and either Reggie Bush or Darren McFadden...

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

He is one of the five best backs I have seen coming out of high school...

The other four are Adrian Peterson, Trent Richardson, Joe McKnight, and either Reggie Bush or Darren McFadden...
Absolutely, but I have to include guys like Bo Jackson and Marcus Dupree into your list.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I hate to give The Barn any credit, another RB I'd add to the list, is Cadillac Williams, dude was a beast coming out of high school..
Cadillac was good in HS, but he wasn't (IMO) on the level of these other guys.. AD speaks for himself, Trent was knocking out 400 yard games like it was nothing...McKnight as a senior averaged a ridiculous 16 ypa rushing, and 31 ypc receiving!!!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Cadillac was good in HS, but he wasn't (IMO) on the level of these other guys.. AD speaks for himself, Trent was knocking out 400 yard games like it was nothing...McKnight as a senior averaged a ridiculous 16 ypa rushing, and 31 ypc receiving!!!
I agree with this Tideman. Cadillac was real good but not in the mold of the others mentioned. Bo was a bit of a sleeper in HS. Herschel would be in my top 5 for sure.

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008

Billy Sims, Emmitt Smith, Thurman Thomas, Shaun Alexander were 4 that need to be on a top 10 list.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

I agree with this Tideman. Cadillac was real good but not in the mold of the others mentioned. Bo was a bit of a sleeper in HS. Herschel would be in my top 5 for sure.
He wasn't a sleeper when he rolled into town to play my school. I was in elementary school then and all I kept hearing about was this running back named Vincent Jackson. He didn't disappoint either. That game was one of my earliest memories of watching a football game. He was just unreal.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

He wasn't a sleeper when he rolled into town to play my school. I was in elementary school then and all I kept hearing about was this running back named Vincent Jackson. He didn't disappoint either. That game was one of my earliest memories of watching a football game. He was just unreal.
Bo was incredible but he was not talked about like Herschel and Dupree were talked about when he was being recruited. Obviously when he got to college everbody knew who he was in a hurry.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

Bo was incredible but he was not talked about like Herschel and Dupree were talked about when he was being recruited. Obviously when he got to college everbody knew who he was in a hurry.
Back then i definitely did not pay attention to recruiting like i do now.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

I still think LF goes to LSU. I'd still love to have him here though and still hope I'm wrong. Kid is a beast!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Yes he is. Who knows. It could happen!

Sent from my iPhone
It`s interesting to me that two very major players in DI ( us and LSU) appear to have put all of their RB recruiting eggs in one basket for an entire recruiting cycle. Does that appear to be the case to everyone else?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.