RB Leonard Fournette Commits to LSU

CDsdad

Scout Team
Nov 20, 2007
Wayne County, MS
Re: RB Leonard Fournette Updates

I'm late to the discussion, but it seems we've forgotten who our coach is. Has he let Bama down in recruiting, yet? Doesn't he fill the team's needs? I believe he's also won a game or two in the past 6 seasons. Fournette would be a great get and I hope he picks Bama. But hey, if The Process ain't for you, Bama appreciates your consideration, and good luck to you. A kid has the right to pick another place and enjoy playing in the Meineke Car Care Bowl while Bama keeps racking up crystal balls and rings.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

I'm late to the discussion, but it seems we've forgotten who our coach is. Has he let Bama down in recruiting, yet? Doesn't he fill the team's needs? I believe he's also won a game or two in the past 6 seasons. Fournette would be a great get and I hope he picks Bama. But hey, if The Process ain't for you, Bama appreciates your consideration, and good luck to you. A kid has the right to pick another place and enjoy playing in the Meineke Car Care Bowl while Bama keeps racking up crystal balls and rings.
I understand what you mean and it's a TEAM sport but this kid could be the difference between the Meineke Car Care Bowl and BCS bowls and if he goes to a team in our division then UA should do their best to pursue him. UA will be great either way but never hurts to get amazing players.

CDsdad

Scout Team
Nov 20, 2007
Wayne County, MS

I understand what you mean and it's a TEAM sport but this kid could be the difference between the Meineke Car Care Bowl and BCS bowls and if he goes to a team in our division then UA should do their best to pursue him. UA will be great either way but never hurts to get amazing players.
I agree the kid is good. I do not doubt that if CNS and staff want him, they'll do their best to get him. I'd love to see him in crimson and white.But at this point in The Process, with the cupboards pretty well stocked with known talent, and the future commits we currently have (which I understand are not guaranteed), I am hard pressed to believe that an Alabama BCS appearance hinges on the decision of 1 potentially talented, but as of yet unproven at the college level, player at any position on Bama's team. Have faith in what we continue to see year in and year out. Until he retires to the lake house, Bama football is in good hands.And hey, if he don't come to Bama, CNS will just have recruited 3 LBs that can catch him, anyway. Be excited about the state of Bama football. Like I told the corndogs where I work right after the LSU comeback, Bama can't lose for winning.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama

I agree the kid is good. I do not doubt that if CNS and staff want him, they'll do their best to get him. I'd love to see him in crimson and white.But at this point in The Process, with the cupboards pretty well stocked with known talent, and the future commits we currently have (which I understand are not guaranteed), I am hard pressed to believe that an Alabama BCS appearance hinges on the decision of 1 potentially talented, but as of yet unproven at the college level, player at any position on Bama's team. Have faith in what we continue to see year in and year out. Until he retires to the lake house, Bama football is in good hands.And hey, if he don't come to Bama, CNS will just have recruited 3 LBs that can catch him, anyway. Be excited about the state of Bama football. Like I told the corndogs where I work right after the LSU comeback, Bama can't lose for winning.
We're not a cult.

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn

Just one quick little note. As a proud, soon to retire, 20 year Meineke Car Care Center franchise owner, OUCH!!;)
RTR

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999

We have had big time guys commit to us and sign, we have had guys commit to us, switch on signing day, then still sign with us, we have had guys commit to us then sign with another team. We all know this guy is special but there isn't one player that "the process" stops for. Either board the train when the offer is given or be run over it once it gets to full steam. LF is the best RB in five years and would love to have him but we have a few guys on campus now, we'll be fine if he decides to go elsewhere :)

We have had big time guys commit to us and sign, we have had guys commit to us, switch on signing day, then still sign with us, we have had guys commit to us then sign with another team. We all know this guy is special but there isn't one player that "the process" stops for. Either board the train when the offer is given or be run over it once it gets to full steam. LF is the best RB in five years and would love to have him but we have a few guys on campus now, we'll be fine if he decides to go elsewhere :)
I refuse to think like this. Though I understand the thought process, I still want the best. He is the best, now lets go get him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

ESPN is reporting he will be in College Station Saturday. Going out on a limb here - the number of visitors for this game will be similar to those of Bama-LSU in 2011.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

I wouldn't be surprised if he visited, it is a huge game that will draw a ton of recruits even if they aren't interested in a&m
I hope he's does make the trip...go ahead and take the trip on thier dime if he can...

He may not be interested in TAMU, but he has shown some interest in us, and I'd love for him to see us take down Manziel in his house.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.