DT Matt Elam Signs With Kentucky

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
Re: DT Matt Elam Updates

Rodney Orr is still projecting Elam to Alabama in an article on TI today. Rodney may be a homer, but he calls it like he sees it and is actually very conservative. He does not let his crimson colored glasses cloud his better judgment.

KYtider

Jul 16, 2013

LOL no form of booster just best friends with his hs coach's son who takes him on recruiting visits and have had the priviliage to meet and hangout with Matt a few times.. Just a great kid who I hope is successful wherever he decides to play, i just always make sure i have my closet of bama clothing on whenever i know i am going to be around him..lol.. cant hurt, but i just don't think we get him guys.. I still hold out hope because I have watched a lot of hs football and won a NAIA National Championship with his coach's son and he is by far the most dominate kid at his age I have seen.. He is already better than any lineman we had on a NAIA championship team..lol.. we joke about it all the time. He looks like Cody against other hs lineman.. I would give anything to see him in Crimson but I have said it several times already on here, you just have to know the kid's situation and wish him the best.. RTR

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

LOL no form of booster just best friends with his hs coach's son who takes him on recruiting visits and have had the priviliage to meet and hangout with Matt a few times.. Just a great kid who I hope is successful wherever he decides to play, i just always make sure i have my closet of bama clothing on whenever i know i am going to be around him..lol.. cant hurt, but i just don't think we get him guys.. I still hold out hope because I have watched a lot of hs football and won a NAIA National Championship with his coach's son and he is by far the most dominate kid at his age I have seen.. He is already better than any lineman we had on a NAIA championship team..lol.. we joke about it all the time. He looks like Cody against other hs lineman.. I would give anything to see him in Crimson but I have said it several times already on here, you just have to know the kid's situation and wish him the best.. RTR
Then I don`t see why he would even bother to visit ( I think he`s scheduled for Dec.?) if he`s all that locked and loaded to stay home and go to UK. Unless, of course, he just wants to take a fun trip.

KYtider

Jul 16, 2013

Hey guys I got to actually talk to Matt this past weekend after his playoff game while wearing my Bama hoodie, lol.. And first off he got injured during the game and it looked serious and but he was able to come back in and lead his team, John Hardin to the state semi finals.. But his mind has def changed since the first time I posted about him because this is the only player I have been around that can play major D1 and not just that, my team is actually recruiting him. I am hoping so much he picks the good guys and I am doing everything in my power legally to show him the pro's and cons between the 2 schools.. I will keep everyone informed on anything that happens new with his situation.. RTR

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

Hey guys I got to actually talk to Matt this past weekend after his playoff game while wearing my Bama hoodie, lol.. And first off he got injured during the game and it looked serious and but he was able to come back in and lead his team, John Hardin to the state semi finals.. But his mind has def changed since the first time I posted about him because this is the only player I have been around that can play major D1 and not just that, my team is actually recruiting him. I am hoping so much he picks the good guys and I am doing everything in my power legally to show him the pro's and cons between the 2 schools.. I will keep everyone informed on anything that happens new with his situation.. RTR
Glad to hear. Thanks for the update. Just be careful what you do with him.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Be REALLY careful what you say and do!

marcusroby

1st Team
Jan 7, 2004
auburn,al usa

I think that kind of size will make a difference in our 3-4. Ivory is talented but he doesn't seem to be that huge "plug" type.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.