*** 2014 OL Ross Pierschbacher Commits to Alabama ***

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Re: 2014 OL Ross Pierschbacher

Roll Tide! Welcome aboard Ross. This line class is looking good...lets get just a couple more (Robinson).

Last edited:

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas

Great pickup. If we miss on Cam Robinson, I could possibly see this kid eventually playing left tackle. His technique looks that good to me. I saw where he measured in at 286 lbs, won't he need to add a little weight? Of course, with Coach Cochran I would think that's no problem at all...
He is a guard or RT all the way. He measured 6-3 at Alabama's camp. If we do miss on Cam Robinson, we'll likely look to Dominick Jackson to take over at LT in 2014 and find a future franchise LT in the 2015 class. There's a certain 'Bama legacy that could fit the bill.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Bama has built the most dominant football program in the history of the game, by winning the war at the LOS with the big uglies, looks like that won't ever change, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"..

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
Re: ***2014 OL Ross Pierschbacher commits to Bama***

Welcome aboard Ross, don't worry guys there will come a time when we all will know how to spell his last name. RTR

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL

He is a guard or RT all the way. He measured 6-3 at Alabama's camp. If we do miss on Cam Robinson, we'll likely look to Dominick Jackson to take over at LT in 2014 and find a future franchise LT in the 2015 class. There's a certain 'Bama legacy that could fit the bill.
curious- who is the legacy?

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS

Yeah, if we figured out Kouandjio, we should be able to handle this guy (sooner or later). In the meantime, welcome and Roll Tide, "RP"!

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Talented kid here, and one the staff went pretty hard after even though he was well outside our traditional recruiting region and committed to another school.

Almost have to feel for the kid a bit, because you can tell just how hard it was for him to turn down Iowa. Can't help but admire him, though, many people never have the courage to leave the comfort zone. Hope he comes to Tuscaloosa and makes himself proud.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

Talented kid here, and one the staff went pretty hard after even though he was well outside our traditional recruiting region and committed to another school.

Almost have to feel for the kid a bit, because you can tell just how hard it was for him to turn down Iowa. Can't help but admire him, though, many people never have the courage to leave the comfort zone. Hope he comes to Tuscaloosa and makes himself proud.
Or you could say, as I told an old friend from MIT via Cedar Falls, that Saban's doing everything he can to help make the 'Clowns (ISU Cyclones) the state of Iowa's preeminent football power - in gratitude for what the 'Clowns did to OK State and Gundy a couple years back that opened the door for the BCS rematch with the Who. The 'Clowns under Paul Rhoads, I might add, not Cheese Whiz.

gumptider

1st Team
Sep 24, 2008
Could this turn out to be best O-line signing class ever on paper? I would have to go back and look at some of the USC classes from the early 00's, but I think we'd be right up there with Cam.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.