Poll: Who do you hate more?Auburn or tennessee?

Who do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Am i the only one that finds tennessee far more disgusting than the barn?I hate Auburn just as much as everyone else.I love to see them lose.But there is just something deeply nefarious about that puke orange and that dark dilapidated stadium in Knox-Ville.When i hear rocky top i feel like im at a german or iraq military parade.Sorry i got little carried away.But who do you hate more tennessee or Auburn?(notice i didn't capitalize the t in tennessee)

Last edited:

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
Like asking which I like less, brussell sprouts or sauerkraut. I have hated the denizens of sloppy top longer, but the barn's recent antics (including tubby having to remove his thumb from his rear end) have left me with a dislike for the barn that pretty much equals my distaste for the Knox Cons...with the who's very, very close behind. It just that Lester is so funny...

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
At Tennessee I've witnessed older fans of the opposing team being shoved to the ground and laughed at, automobiles from opposing team state walked on by hordes, had tobacco spit on me, and had my foot purposely stomped in a crowd. I could go on but you get the idea. At Auburn, I've just had comments. Guess who I voted for.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Hate isn't quite the right word. I despise Auburn fans, at least most of them far more than Vol fans. Shenanigans pulled by officials at both schools are about equal and require an equal amount of disdain.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
At Tennessee I've witnessed older fans of the opposing team being shoved to the ground and laughed at, automobiles from opposing team state walked on by hordes, had tobacco spit on me, and had my foot purposely stomped in a crowd. I could go on but you get the idea. At Auburn, I've just had comments. Guess who I voted for.
I voted "u. But I've got to say that if I had the experiences you have had...I would most certainly have much more disdain for them than "u. As a matter of fact, can I change my vote?

Roll Tide, Roll...A'ight!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
That's easy...auburn. Whether you believe it or not most of the older UT fans still have a lot of respect for Alabama. On the other hand, au fans are all, and I mean all, typified by Navid Nousel.

Last edited:

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
Seven years ago I would've said "Tennessee" and not thought twice about it. I remember specifically wishing their entire program 10 years in the wilderness when it became obvious in '07 that Phatness's days were numbered. Of course, if the time in the wilderness is longer it wouldn't break my heart.

When I consider CFB these days I don't have to expend any energy hating any program. There's just so much to enjoy about where Alabama is now, and the current state of affairs is doubly fantastic considering where we were just a few years ago. Alabama is the envy of every CFB program. I don't have to hate them. By simply talking cfb with API or EwwwT fans I get to see the defeated looks of resignation on their faces; I don't hate that. Besides, you shouldn't hate the handicapped. :D

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
Tennessee.

For most of my life Auburn has been an afterthought. Auburn fans are arrogant and paranoid, but Tennessee fans are vulgar and disgusting. At least Auburn's paranoia is entertaining. There is nothing about Tenn that is entertaining, except when they lose to UK or Vandy. Look up the "Out-kick the Coverage" article about the Vol fan base. That is pretty much how I feel about them.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Tennessee is our All-Time historic rival and is 2nd to us all time in tradition and SEC Titles and when both teams are on equal footing the games are classic slugfests. I respect them from a Tradition standpoint but I also hate them more than any other SEC team. The Barn is just a nuisance. I detest them but they are nothing...just a roach that has to be squashed at the end of the season. I get way more satisfaction from beating the Vols. I'd say LSU is our biggest rival right now that I love to beat.... Again the Barn is nothing.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
When I was younger I would've gone with Tennessee. Today, however, I am old enough to realize that neither deserve my time, thought, or attention....not even my hate. I follow Alabama, I root for Alabama, and I try to know something about our players and coaches and admin both on the field and off. I never bother to root against AU or UT, I do not keep up with their players, recruits, or coaches. IMHO, the best thing for me, and the worst thing that I can do to them, is to view them as irrelevant. Inconsequential. Nothing.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Somebody has to watch both of them closely. You've got to check for termites at least once a year or they will bring your house down.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.