Link: Ohio State Unveils O-mazing New Facemasks

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Sorry Tideman but I don't want anything cutesy like that with our facemasks (I just saw your new post). That will probably start a trend where others will follow putting their logo's on the facemask but it is not for us.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I know what I would say to an Ohio player wearing this while we were on the field. It would get bleeped out on TV, on this board, and then someone would ban for using language like that here.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Sorry Tideman but I don't want anything cutesy like that with our facemasks (I just saw your new post). That will probably start a trend where others will follow putting their logo's on the facemask but it is not for us.
I agree 100% with TiderJ..I was being sarcastic..Forgot to put (G) at the end of my post..LOL

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I don't think its too bad, but I wouldn't want this to become a trend, though there aren't many schools that could do something like this without it sticking out like a sore thumb. The O kind of blends in to me.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Gimmicky informs helements whatever, seems to me that it's what's inside that counts. Some of the kids are more concerned on how they look than how they play.

Alabama has their priortities in order.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.