Here's A 2013 Team Pic Of The Crimson Tide

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
WOW..Looks like our Boys have put our new, upgraded, training facilities too good use..I've never seen a better conditioned looking team at Alabama or at any other school as far as that goes, Anthony Steen(61) is a freaking "Hoss", let him be the 1st off the bus at away games, just for the "Intimidation Factor".."The Process" continues stronger than ever..

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I just noticed they have the year of the team as the numeral on the helmet in front rather than our N.C. number which makes sense, but guess I never noticed this in years past.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
It's been a busy year for me thus far so I'm playing catchup but I was perusing the team pix in the other thread (day 1), and there's no doubt this is an impressive group. Talent level and physical conditioning looks to be off the charts, imho.

Not hard to see why Coach Saban is a rock star...

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Is it just me or does it seem like Tana Patrick has been here forever? I hope he cracks the rotation and gets a little more PT this year. He obviously is a good kid and has stuck it out. So much for CNS "Processing" people out of the program.

9jack9

Scout Team
Jan 14, 2007
United States
I just noticed they have the year of the team as the numeral on the helmet in front rather than our N.C. number which makes sense, but guess I never noticed this in years past.
I seem to recall that being done in the '90's in photos and in the media, but I guess it stopped for a decade because the helmets have single digits instead of '01, '02, etc.

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
Is it just me or does it seem like Tana Patrick has been here forever? I hope he cracks the rotation and gets a little more PT this year. He obviously is a good kid and has stuck it out. So much for CNS "Processing" people out of the program.
LOL - it's not just you! Hope he gets major PT this year.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Lean, mean Champions is what your looking at ! Roll Tide !!!
Exactly Rev..And what should have the rest of college football shaken in their boots, is the longer Coach Saban & "The Process" is at Bama, our Boys will only get bigger, stronger, and faster..Coach Cochran deserves another raise, what he's doing with our Players is simply amazing, he's the best S&C Coach in college football, heck, he's prolly better than any S&C Coach in the NFL...ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.