formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
This sounds really encouraging. Wish we had someone here that could confirm/provide more details.
This is why "athletes" are so important in recruiting. Versatility is vital in today's game. This is good to hear but don't expect a mistake free campaign when play starts. I think they'll be good but they will be learning on the job. I'm hopeful the pass rush will be able to provide them some more help this year.

AmeliaGayle

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 29, 2012
Mobile, AL
I'm pulling for John Fulton, big time. He seems like a bright young man, and the light really seemed to come on during the aTm game before he was injured. Sky's the limit for him this year.

AmeliaGayle

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 29, 2012
Mobile, AL
No kidding. That is not what other fans want to hear, which means it's what we want to hear.
I hope we can take that at face value. I've always thought it was standard coach MO to praise groups that were struggling and needed encouragement and criticize teams that were doing well enough to risk getting cocky.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
There is no question that Cyrus has the skill set, speed and athleticism necessary to play CB and who better to teach him than CNS. I think he will be a major contributor this season.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
Great article on John. I got to meet him a few times over the last year or so through some mutual friends and he's a GREAT kid. Very humble. I'm pulling for him big time this season to have a breakout year.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
There is no question that Cyrus has the skill set, speed and athleticism necessary to play CB and who better to teach him than CNS. I think he will be a major contributor this season.
It'll do wonders for our depth at CB.

Though a little raw in spots, our secondary (thinking about LC, too) is going to be incredibly athletic.

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
Dude, if Henry bulks up much more he's going to become the fastest offensive tackle in the history of college football :)
Okay, I admit, I'm a little greedy :). Henry is a beast no doubt, but look at the picture and compare him with #23 - is that Tenpenny? Some more bulk in the legs wouldn't hurt with Henry, IMO.

I'm partly thinking of injury - can a running back become less vulnerable to injuries in the knees, etc. by adding muscle in the legs?

Some of the RBs at today's practice.

Tyren Jones, Kamara, Tenpenny, Henry, and Hart

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
Great to hear encouraging news about Cyrus, Fulton, and Belue. If the cornerback group gels early we could be in for a special season.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I've never been a crack addict (despite some recent discourteous allegations in that regard - see bold prediction thread :biggrin2: ) , but I feel like what I'd imagine a crack addict feels like while waiting on the next fix! ready for some football!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.