City Of Auburn Have Installed Wires At Toomer's Corner Intersection

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
I still don't understand how anyone could be a fan of a school that rolls THEIR OWN trees. You're supposed to roll your rival's trees, idiots. I have asked many Barn fans why they do this, and to this day none of them can give me a coherent response.
THANK YOU! I've always wanted to convince someone it would really irk us if they'd also deface the quad in front of their student center, break some windows, and maybe steal the clock off that tower.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Looks like Updyke will have a new hobby he can practice to keep himself out of trouble..It would be hilarious if this really happens..LOL

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Maybe they could start a new tradition of digging up the old power lines after each game.
They're pretty good at digging old crap up. Just ask one about the 1972 game. About 10-12 years ago, we were in a mardi gras group which attended an annual ball. One guy in our group, a HS coach had attended AU. One year, they all dressed up in football uniforms and paraded around with a big banner - "Punt, Bama, Put." Thing was, he was the only one who knew what the point was, other than a handful of AU and UA fans. Being, Huntsville, most hadn't the slightest idea what it was all about, since most of the crowd wasn't from Alabama, or even the South. :D

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
This could get confusing for average awbum fan........

Hold on a minute gal's, don't think that is the right set of wires!!!!!!!

Nope not the right wires........

BREAKING NEWS

Firefighters continue to fight fire in awbum Al tonight. More on this story at 10:00.

As someone stated earlier, Bless their wittle hearts.....:rolleye2:

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
The world's longest clothesline.
Thanks for making me spew my first sip of cold beer all over the keyboard and screen. I was really looking forward to that beer after a long,hard,hot day of work.Ah, who am I kidding? That was worth it! Hilarious.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Just when you thought the Barners were going to use toilet paper for what it is intended we find they're going back to corncobs.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Went to a haunted hayride/haunted house last year on wire road. It was pretty good. Would have been way scarier if it were just a ride through a cow pasture in front of the Lee County Traylur Parck.
My stepdad took me through Awbarn, after we passed the U, I was like "that's it? man i guess it is cow town". The smell of fowl manure didn't help either.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.