2014 Recruiting: Minnesota OT Frank Ragnow

CapstoneGrad06

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
Chanhassen, Minnesota OT Frank Ragnow visited Alabama recently. He doesn't have an offer just yet, but one could be on the way. He seemed to really love the facilities and the campus. He wants to narrow down his list soon and he expects Alabama will make the cut. If the Alabama offer comes soon, he suggests "it is an offer than could change a recruitment".

This could really hinge on what Ross Pierschbacher does. If he stays with Iowa, the offer could come for Ragnow.

http://247sports.com/Player/Frank-Ragnow-23316?Institution=24963

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
It's interesting that Jordan Sims apparently still doesn't have an offer. Even with his dropped weight and better performance, he must remain 'down the list."

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Probably nothing. Cyko is gone, with a decent year the juco could declare early and we would be back to needing two starting tackles again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Probably nothing. Cyko is gone, with a decent year the juco could declare early and we would be back to needing two starting tackles again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Leon Brown isn't even practicing with the 1s or 2s. He's not declaring early.

Rumor has been Cristobal wants to sign 7 OL in this class. Thus, Bama is going after several.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Leon Brown isn't even practicing with the 1s or 2s. He's not declaring early.

Rumor has been Cristobal wants to sign 7 OL in this class. Thus, Bama is going after several.
In your opinion RTR91 who do you think Bama closes with on the line? My guess would be Robinson, Damien Mama and Ross Pierschbacher.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
If we signed 2 OL from the state of Minnesota in the same year I think it would be the same odds as I will get struck by lightning twice in the same spot on the same day. Amazing how far reaching our recruiting has gotten.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.