A "must read" on DJ Fluker

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
I just read it and was coming here to post. If you don't feel something after reading the article you don't care about anything. Impressive young man.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Wow. I just feel numb after reading that. What a fine young man Fluker is, I'll definately be following him with the Chargers.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
Man, is it dusty in here or what? ;)

What an awesome story. All of his hard work and struggles are finally paying off. Here's to a long and successful NFL career!

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
DJ appears to have always been rich in one trait, Character. Now hopefully he will be rich in an earthly wealth. He deserves it.

Great story, thanks for posting it.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
An amazing story about an amazing man. I had heard stories of DJ and his family being homeless but never understood just how many challenges he faced at such a young age. I don't understand how an uncle could let his relatives live in a car outside of his house. How heartless.

Thanks to all those who helped DJ and his family during his early years and may DJ's family enjoy their new home which was obviously purchased with a whole lot of love.

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
An amazing story about an amazing man. I had heard stories of DJ and his family being homeless but never understood just how many challenges he faced at such a young age. I don't understand how an uncle could let his relatives live in a car outside of his house. How heartless.

Thanks to all those who helped DJ and his family during his early years and may DJ's family enjoy their new home which was obviously purchased with a whole lot of love.
Wonder what the uncle is up tp now?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed the read.

Bama needs more players just like him. That's the first time I've heard the story about him and that apartment.

I think he had a lot to do with that win against UGA in the SECCG as a player and as a leader.

I hope he does get to play in several Super Bowls. I also hope his next contract is even bigger than the first one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.