Are you more sick or Johnny Football or Urban Meyer?

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I'm more sick of WSFA shoving the barn, well attempting to shove the barn down my throat. But Manziel by far, Urban Meyer a winning so eh.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I respect Urban. Like him or not he's a hell of a football coach. Great success at Utah, two national titles at Florida, and it would have been three had they not played us in the SEC Championship Game in 09. Then, undefeated in his first season at Ohio State. He's walked the walk and talked the talk. Proven himself.
JF had one great year and has acted like the biggest publicity hound on the planet ever since. And understand, I was a fan of his at one point. But this is ridiculous lately and I'm tired of reading about him and his antics.
sip
Im sorry sip but I do not respect Meyer, he created a culture of thugs at FL, at the same time using Tebow to cover it up. He did have a great year last year but I'm sure things are going to catch up to him. Muschamp really has his work cut out for him to change the culture much like the changes Coach Saban had to make.

As far as the question it's Deliverence Boy, they are now reporting on his parents selling a house??? I'm in the process of buying one, that's not news???

Nothing is going to happen these brokers are Not going to talk it would kill their industry. Cam laid the way for everyone going forward, no one talks, lawyer up, threaten the NCAA, and say you just didn't know.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Im sorry sip but I do not respect Meyer, he created a culture of thugs at FL, at the same time using Tebow to cover it up. He did have a great year last year but I'm sure things are going to catch up to him. Muschamp really has his work cut out for him to change the culture much like the changes Coach Saban had to make.

As far as the question it's Deliverence Boy, they are now reporting on his parents selling a house??? I'm in the process of buying one, that's not news???

Nothing is going to happen these brokers are Not going to talk it would kill their industry. Cam laid the way for everyone going forward, no one talks, lawyer up, threaten the NCAA, and say you just didn't know.
I'll agree that Urban does lack a bit in the player discipline category.

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL
I have had my belly full of both but why is everybody in the rest of the country so in love with Urban Meyer? Lets be honest he couldn't handle the SEC. Saban was giving him strokes, heart attacks , stress, depression or what ever it was. He went to a inferior conference cause he couldn't run with the big dogs. I hope that we get them in the title game so maybe he might pass out during his half time interview. SICK OF URBAN MAYER!!!

That's a toughy. I'm equally sick of both charlatans.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
I respect Urban. Like him or not he's a hell of a football coach. Great success at Utah, two national titles at Florida, and it would have been three had they not played us in the SEC Championship Game in 09. Then, undefeated in his first season at Ohio State. He's walked the walk and talked the talk. Proven himself.
JF had one great year and has acted like the biggest publicity hound on the planet ever since. And understand, I was a fan of his at one point. But this is ridiculous lately and I'm tired of reading about him and his antics.
sip
Agreed. What is wrong with Urban Meyer? He is a great coach, probably the #2 coach in the country.

If we didn't have the #1 coach I would understand some of the hate, but we do.

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Agreed. What is wrong with Urban Meyer? He is a great coach, probably the #2 coach in the country.

If we didn't have the #1 coach I would understand some of the hate, but we do.
Well, for starters he's a liar and an arrogant one at that. And of course we're finding out how he REALLY was running a program. Need we go on?

texasaggie84

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 28, 2012
Danville, CA
I am sick if hearing about Johnny Football...but I did go to A&M. I just wish he would never talk again. I wish his parents would never talk again. I hope he is out of Aggieland after this year...not a good Ag in my opinion.

Cannot stand Meyer. No class and runs questionable programs.

Son moves into dorm at Bama on Saturday for Freshman year. Gig'em and Roll Tide.

zachphil0405

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 30, 2013
Honesdale, PA
Johnny M. for sure!

Meyer came and went. Not so sick of him as I am about EVERY year it's OSU this and OSU that. That ship sailed and sank a long time ago. If ESPN is still looking for it, try next door to the Titanic.

I might as well say "Johnny Football" as much as possible now before he and his lawyer copyright the name. Get a life Johnny Boy!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.