Rivals Message Board is a joke

bamaman2988

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 7, 2009
Eufaula, Al
Just checked out the rivals message board and saw ignorance at its very best. Some Ohio State fan was saying that Bamas schedule was just as easy as theirs. This kind of stupidity always amazes me. The difference is that we play in SEC, not the big ten. I will admit that our schedule this year is more favorable than in years past, but it is still the SEC. Guess some people will never learn that the SEC is the most dominant conference year end and year out. :biga:

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Just checked out the rivals message board and saw ignorance at its very best. Some Ohio State fan was saying that Bamas schedule was just as easy as theirs. This kind of stupidity always amazes me. The difference is that we play in SEC, not the big ten. I will admit that our schedule this year is more favorable than in years past, but it is still the SEC. Guess some people will never learn that the SEC is the most dominant conference year end and year out. :biga:

The OSU fan in question is obviously conkers (Google it if you don't know what it is). If Ohio State had to play the teams such as LSU, A&M and even Ole Siss in their division, and then play the likes of SC, Florida, or Georgia in the SEC Championship game, they would understand what Big Man Football is all about. Last year, I suspect 7 SEC teams would have beaten ND on the day.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.