Safety C.J. Hampton Updates (Enrolled at Ole Miss)

Status
Not open for further replies.

megalurch69

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
I am surrounded by Ole Sis Brown Bear people who are acting like this is better than beating us on the field. I have continued to try and explain that one recruit does not get you from the Birmingham BBVA Bowl to the BCSNCG.
I just LOL literally. That's exactly right all those recruits but the BBVA Compass bowl is always nice this time of the year hahaha

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
Re: Safety C.J. Hampton Updates (Ole Miss Commit)

I am surrounded by Ole Sis Brown Bear people who are acting like this is better than beating us on the field. I have continued to try and explain that one recruit does not get you from the Birmingham BBVA Bowl to the BCSNCG.
You might also want to remind them that getting to the BCSNCG first requires them getting rid of their HS level coach.

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010

But Freeze being a previous HS coach has nothing to do with it.
No, you misinterpret what I mean. HS is a great place to develop ideas. Freeze still creates game plans like he is trying to "shock the football world". He comes off like he is still coaching against HS opponents.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

No, you misinterpret what I mean. HS is a great place to develop ideas. Freeze still creates game plans like he is trying to "shock the football world". He comes off like he is still coaching against HS opponents.
I agree. He cost OM the game against A&M last year by going for a 4th & 2 at his own 28 yard line late in the 4th qtr. You just don't do that in the SEC (Gus did it against us this year but we did not take advantage of it).

Lost in TN

1st Team
Sep 20, 2009
Collierville, TN

According to the Ole Sis Brown Bear Nation, Saban and the rest of the SEC are huge underdogs to the Rebels in2014. They are already packing thier bags for Glendale and the BCSNCG.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010

With Vinnie going PRO, watch for this one to possibly resurrect! CJ to the Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially with the announcement of a probable new big-name defensive coach.

I'm not Jimmy the Greek, but this could certainly happen.

Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

With Vinnie going PRO, watch for this one to possibly resurrect! CJ to the Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think he's already enrolled at Ole Miss. I'm not sure but imagine they started about the same time we did and our guys are on campus already

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

sorry.....certainly, it can not, since he is in classes at OM.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Changed the thread title to reflect recent developments. Hampton enrolled at Ole Miss last week. This one is over, folks.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

Changed the thread title to reflect recent developments. Hampton enrolled at Ole Miss last week. This one is over, folks.
I'll go to my grave believing something under the table happened here. Too many people "in the know" around him fully expected him to sign with Bama. Since the last time I posted about CJ I've learned his mother thought he was going to Bama. I can understand telling those not in your circle some misleading things then surprising them but when your mother believes you're going to Bama then you "re commit" to Ole Miss? I was born at night just not last night.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

I'll go to my grave believing something under the table happened here. Too many people "in the know" around him fully expected him to sign with Bama. Since the last time I posted about CJ I've learned his mother thought he was going to Bama. I can understand telling those not in your circle some misleading things then surprising them but when your mother believes you're going to Bama then you "re commit" to Ole Miss? I was born at night just not last night.
A lot of people are really skeptical of what has happened, but quite frankly until the NCAA decides to show up and do something about it, the whole exercise is just a waste of time.

Phil4Bama

Nov 25, 2007
Read my post under Zach Whitley regarding CJ. He was the target of some negative recruiting by our own players on a visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.