Alabama on SI’s 2013 College Football Preview regional covers T J Featured on cover

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Re: Alabama among six teams on SI’s 2013 College Football Preview regional covers

An Alabama vs. Stanford match up in the Rose Bowl for the BCS title would be very interesting and historically significant as we've played them in the actual Rose Bowl before with a national title on the line. (1927 Rose Bowl).

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Still a great accomplishment for Yeldon and the Alabama program, but how may different regional covers does SI do these days? For college football, I've got to imagine at least 6.

bamaman2988

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 7, 2009
Eufaula, Al
It is an absolute dream to be a bama fan now. I am too young to remember the bear Bryant days, but I am enjoying the saban era! Never thought I would see Alabama at this level of dominance again. Cant wait until 8/31 when it all begins again!

KillVols

1st Team
Oct 23, 2004
I have one on my wall with Brodie on the cover....it says Bama is Back! It was a picture from the butt kicking we gave Florida (Prothro Game)... 2005 Someone should ask T.J. how he feels now about his decision not cancel his commitment to Barn and go to Bama. ITs got to be a good recruiting message for the undecided. I would imagine he feels he made the right one! Kujo too! Roll Tide!

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
You just don't know how hard it is to get this stuff, most everyone had the cover with Clowney. For those in Tampa area, Books A Million has a bunch I bought 6 copies, they will hold them for you if you call.

Usually I have to have someone buy it for me in Alabama but I would pass this alone for those who struggle like me finding this stuff.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.